Drown

~What doesn't destroy you
Leaves you broken instead
Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper
And I can't take
One more moment of this silence~

"¿Qué cojones hacen ustedes dos aquí?" Jade scowled in surprise at the two faces at her door. The two basically forced their way into her apartment, shoving the teen out of their way.

"Oye! ¡¿Qué mierda?!"

Diego smirked as he stared at their little cousin pitching a fit. "No sabía que vivía aquí también."

Jade's scowl deepened as the two raided her fridge. "¿También?"

"Sip." A shit eating grin made it's way onto Diego's face. "Me follé una prostituta en el tercer piso."

"Are you calling me-" The rage left as she thought about it for a second. "¿Fue María?" Her cousin nodded with a smirk, a beer in hand. Jade snorted and her own smirk crawled it's way up her face.

Her eyes flickered to his crotch and back."¿Pican?"  This time it was Diego's turn to scowl, but before he could retort, Rico spoke up.

"Basta ya, los dos. We have a reason to be here." Jade flinched and sighed, trying to cover it up.

"I knew you bastards weren't here to just say hi..." The punk grumbled, grabbing her own beer. This definitely would require her to get some level of drunk. The last time the three of them were together like this - that is, without Rita - Jade couldn't remember any of the night before.

Diego sighed and took a sip of the beer with a cringe. "These beers suck."

"The don't fucking drink it?" He better not waste her beers.

"Diego." Rico sent a warning look over to the middle cousin. "En serio, tienes que relajarte."

"Sí, sí." The middle cousin waved the older off and turned to Jade. "Listen, trillizita, -"

"One, can you pick a fucking language? You're giving me a headache." Jade cut Diego off sourly, hand held on her temple to rub her head. "Two, stop calling me that!?"

Rico snorted. "If you would come be with the family more, your spanish-"

"No. Fuck no. You don't get to say that to me."

Jade felt a fury light up in her stomach and green eyes narrowed onto the eldest. How fucking dare he say something like that? Toxic fucking family...

There was a silence, Rico admitting to himself he shouldn't have been that harsh. Their family wasn't... the best to Jade. He knew they didn't like her lifestyle and her choice to stay alone instead of with one of them rubbed everyone the wrong way. Including him and Diego.

Diego shifted nervously on his feet. He hated the seriousness, the tense feeling of treading on glass. "... but we're ¡los trillizos! You're the youngest of the three of us and the only girl so-"

There was something about the 'middle triplet' where he could change any social air. Ever since he was a child, Diego had a gift with emotions and always knew what to say and do to manipulate the situation.

The three were born on the same day, two years apart each. Rico was the oldest, Diego in the middle, and Jade was the youngest. By some fucking miracle the three shared a birthday and quickly became known as "los trizillos" or "the triplets." They were pretty much siblings and closer to each other than any others. Diego had Margherita - Rita -, Tadeo, and Fabiola as siblings and Rico was the oldest of six. However, they were all younger than Jade.