Wake Up

~We, won't let them turn away
We'll show them what they made
We'll be here when their heart stops beating~

Early one morning, Jade burst through the high school doors, flipped off the security guards, and marched through the hallways. The punk had only one thing in mind during her rage.

Find LaRusso.

Last night, she finally Kenny to tell her who was fucking with him and when she hear LaRusso come out of his mouth all she could think about was how amazing it would feel to have someone's throat in her hands. How beautiful the choking sounds would be to her ears. How satisfying it would feel if- Her sights eventually would catch the sister of the pest and she zeroed in.

Miguel looked over Sam's shoulder and frowned with worry at the punk coming over. "Jade-"

"Cállate la boca." Jade snapped at the boy, holding her hand up as she got closer to Sam. "Esto es entre yo y la bruja."

"J-Jade, tienes que calmarte." Miguel attempted to turn the girl to him with his words, Sam looking more and more confused with every second. "What's going on?"

Jade was absolutely fucking livid. Everything was fueled by her anger, none of it was calm and she didn't want to be calm. She was so angry at Miyagi-Do students acting like they were the good guys when all they did was hurt others.

"Tell your shitty brother to leave my fucking kid alone." Jade snapped angrily at Samantha. "Or else I'll quit karate and find him on my own time. No fighting rule be damned."

"What are you even talking about?!" Sam snapped back with almost equal anger. "Your Cobra Kai bullies are the ones messing with Anthony."

"Yeah, bullshit." Jade never wavered, hands gripping her bag tightly. She went to take a step forward but was stopped by another voice.

"Leave her alone, Jade."

The punk closed her eyes and took a deep breath before turning around to set her piercing glare onto two familiar nerds. One didn't make eye contact but the other stared at her defiantly. Jade sneered as she took a step forward.

"Oooo, el tigre finally got a backbone and using it to fuck the school's whore, too I see." Demetri glared back and took a step forward, angry that she would call his girlfriend that. Eli grabbed Demetri's wrist to keep him grounded. The motion caused Jade to focus her attention on the shy-again teen, who flinched, and the punk sneered. "Oh, good. You're back to your lack of confidence. Suits you."

"Knock it off, Jade." Miguel commented seriously, taking a step towards the punk in warning. "Save it for the mat. Or else."

Jade scoffed, fisting her bag harder, and turned to give the Spanish speaking teen a harsh stare. "All I want is for you to fucking discipline your mini-bully before I take matters into my own hands."

"Is that a threat?" Sam asked boldly, eyes narrowing at the punk.

"Fuck yes it is." Jade hissed out while moving closer to the rich girl. Their glares matched and the fire in their eyes almost hurt. "I don't give a fuck about the rules, princesa. I have no problem with getting kicked out, going to juvie, fuck I don't care about me!" Jade turned around and made sure all of the students we're paying attention. "Tell your mini-bully to stop it. Or I will."

The punk zeroed in on a shy teen and scoffed as the boy refused to meet her eyes. As she left, she smacked her shoulder against his and stalked off to go find literally anyone else.

"Aye yo, Jay." Kyler hollered out at the punk, calling her over. "What the hell's wrong with you?"

"Everything." The punk hissed out, hitting her head on the locker next to Kyler. "Warned the dumbasses to stay away from Kenny."

The Asian teen sighed and closed his locker. "Guess it didn't go well? Shoulda waited for us so we could've back you up." Jade sighed as well and turned her head so she could look at her fellow student.

"Fucking sucks." Jade groaned out. Kyler snorted and kicked the girls feet.

"We gotta go, Jay. Stop your pity party, ain't gonna help anyone."

And so Jade went to school, hoping that by some miracle Miyagi-Do would listen to her. She didn't bother telling Kyler the reason why she stopped was because she was terrified that Miguel would tell people about her secret.

With the new additions to Cobra Kai, Tory had more friends to hang out with. Not that Jade minded, she wasn't one for a big crowd and after spending so much time with Kyler and the other OG squad... it was hard to fall out of the rhythm.

And anyways, she had to talk to Kenny and give him her blessing to fuck the kid up.

......

"This ends now."

Kenny looked at the punk nervously from across the mat. Jade looked serious and the kid felt dress sink into him when she chose him for the next match.

Everyone was watching the two in interest. Jade never volunteered to spar and that was her son. Kreese understood what the teen was trying to do and waved the flags away.

"Fight!"

Kenny was quick in reflexes and could dodge and get out of binds easily. However, he was used to clean karate. Jade played dirty.

After he was on the ground for the third time, Jade walked over to him with narrow eyes. "Are you going to take this?" The punk poked him with her foot. Kenny pushed groaned and pushed himself up, looked at the smirking punk. "You need to wake up, Kenny."

"Stop letting people bully you. Stick up for yourself. Fight back."

Kenny was frustrated the next time Jade came over and poked him with her foot. So he grabbed her leg and pushed up with all his might, causing her to fall on the mat.

Jade only smiled small at the boy and nodded. After the end of class, Jade offered to take Kenny home and waved everyone goodbye.

"Why were you so mean today?" Kenny asked with a frown, shifting in the front seat. "You're never that mean."

Jade chewed her cheek, trying to figure out the best way to explain. "You need to learn to fight back."

"But I'm fast-"

"Not just run away. You're good at that, but they ain't gonna stop until you stop it, nene." jade glanced over at the thoughtful kid and sighed. "Nerd translation: An object will stay in motion unless affected by an outside force."

Jade parked her car into Kenny's driveway and turned to said kid seriously. "Be that force, Kenny."

Kenny took in the instructions with wide eyes, the phrase burning into his head. This was what he was looking for. The permission to be a force to be reckoned with.

"Do you understand?" Kenny nodded, Jade sitting back with the answer satisfied. "Good. Now get outta my car nene. You stink."

And Jade would be so fucking proud hearing about what the kid did. LaRusso ate her words and Jade knew she would never apologize for it.

Samantha LaRusso would always be right in her eyes.

But that didn't matter. Sam didn't matter.

Nothing fucking mattered.

......

4/26/2022

luv u friends

4/24/2022

Hitting some major lows recently, updates may be slower or crappier or both. is what is lol

4/22/2022
Ahahah @ me Disassociating hard the past few days RIP