How Michaeng happen

Uhh so this is not a chatroom update and I'm bored so why not make an update on how the relationships happen or some oneshots cuz why not and J feel like doing oneshots,should I make a book on twice oneshots?Anyways I'm not good at writing love storys so this might be bad but anyway hope you enjoy it.

"Chae you asshole get back here!"

"Come and catch me then tofu"

"Yah!Hey look ou-"

-------------------------------------------------

"Geez Chae be careful next time"

"M-Mina?"

"Hey"

Chaeyoung blushed at how Mina was holding her as to avoid an injured cub,then Mina let out a little giggle.

"You're so cute Chae"

Chaeyoung blush even more making her look like a tomato.

They stayed like that for another 10 seconds before a certain someone interrupted them.

"Ahem,I'm still here"

Mina giggled looking at how red Chaeyoung looked before letting her go.

"Be careful next time Chae"Mina said with a smile on her face before walking away into the kitchen to make herself some food.

Chaeyoung just stood there admiring the older's back figure before she disappeared into the kitchen and was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her best friend's laugh and can't help but wanting to smack her friend's face.

"Geez Chae,I didn't know that you were this into her,I wished you could have seen your face,you were as red as Mina's ketchup"

Dahyun continued laughing and stopped when she got a smack on her left arm.

"Shut it"

Chaeyoung spat,glaring at her friend,she tried to calm down but with Dahyun laughing at her,isn't helping.

Chaeyoung had liked Mina ever since the day she saw her and she can't help but to get nervous around Mina everytime she tries to talk to her.

Dahyun was the only who knew about Chaeyoung's liking on Mina but its pretty obvious that even the other girls can tell that Chaeyoung is deeply in love with Mina.

-----------------------------------------------
Mina's POV

I am currently in the dorm alone with Chaeyoung as the others went out to the mall.

Mina decline to go to the Mall as she felt a little unwell and Chaeyoung volunteered to stay with Mina in case something happen,but even if Chaeyoung didn't volunteer,the members would've left her here with Mina.

Mina also like Chaeyoung and only Sana,Momo and Dahyun knows.

Mina told Dahyun is because Dahyun is very close to Chaeyoung so she'll be able to ask her on what the younger is interested in.

As for Sana and Momo,well they're her best friends so she'll of course tell them.
---------------------------------------------------
I am currently watching a movie with Chaeyoung,I wouldn't say its awkward but more of quiet.

It's 2:45 pm right now and the members aren't back yet.

I wonder what is taking them so long.

Oh well atleast I got some time with Chaeyoung.