Mission

Another day,another heavy schedule for twice as their comeback was coming soon and so they had to get the dance choreography right in a few days.

After what seems like an hour,they were given a half an hour break to cool down.

Groans and heavy breathing could be heard everywhere in the dance room.

~~~~~~

"Okay guys she's gone,huddle up." Dahyun had just left the dance room to get something to eat to restore some of her energy,and so Nayeon had gathered all the other members to dicuss on the said girl's behaviour.

"Any progress?" The overly worried leader said.The members had agreed to find out what's wrong with Dahyun a few days ago,so each member were thinking of ideas to let the girl open up to them.

At first they were hesitant,but the very eager leader needed to know what was happening to the pale girl, and so she promised free lunch,payed by the other members and her of course,to whoever can get something out of Dahyun.And so each members had not only been busy with their comeback but also with planning just to get free lunch.

But all that planning had gone to waste as nothing really worked.

Nayeon had thought of asking the girl out for a lunch date to catch up with eachother and hope to get something from the girl,but unfortunately Dahyun was very careful with her words like she knew this would happen,but she was not ready to lose just like that so her planning had continued.

Jeongyeon didn't really wanted be part of all that was happening,though she was worried about Dahyun she just chose not to meddle in her business but still keeping track of her well being.

Momo didn't really had a plan so she straight up asked Dahyun if she was fine. Her way of thinking was to ask her directly so that Dahyun would have an idea of what Momo intentions were––to know that someone cared––instead of Dahyun telling them herself she would like if someone ask her if she was fine. Momo plan failed when they were in the middle of talking, Dahyun's phone had rang and it was a call from their manager to talk about some things and after Dahyun got back,Momo had forgotten all about the plan.

Sana was straight up aggressive. She was talking to Dahyun and Sana suddenly grabbed Dahyun's shoulder shaking and demanding answers from the pale girl which scared off the younger girl,resulting the younger to avoid her for a few days.

Jihyo didn't even try, she just let the others do all the work for her. Even if it results in spending her own money on lunch she doesn't care,if it's just not her doing the work then she's fine with it.

Mina had the brains,she wanted to try tricking the pale girl.She wanted to trick her about talking about her hard times and maybe the younger could comfort her with her hard times as examples,but instead of using her hardships she used Jeongyeon's. So at that point Mina gave up,she found it stupid and didn't care about it anymore.

Chaeyoung,her best friend,didn't even need to do anything,she had already know what's happening to her best friend. Apparently,on the same day that they all decided to get the pale girl to talk,Dahyun had already dragged Chaeyoung to their shared room,making sure no one was in the room and outside the hall,she locked the door and told Chaeyoung about everything. Chaeyoung just decided not to say anything to the girls as she knows how nosy they were and also to protect her friend's privacy.

As for Tzuyu,she was the same as Jeongyeon,she finds it stupid and dumb to do all those planning when you could just ask her herself,even if she wasn't ready to talk they can't really force her.

"So I'm guessing none of you got anything?" Jihyo asked with while sighing.

"I don't get it why can't you all just ask Dahyun unnie?" Tzuyu said with annoyance visible in her voice. "Ask Dahyun what?"

The members jumped by the sudden voice,they turn to their side and saw Dahyun munching a choco pie on her left hand and her right hand in her pocket.

The room suddenly became quiet,eyes glaring at Dahyun for scaring the hell out of them.

"What? Do you guys want one?" Dahyun asked putting her left hand out showing her choco pie.

"Where did you even come from?" Nayeon asked,still glaring at her.

"I just got back and I overheard you guys saying something about asking me something?" Dahyun asked with her eyebrows raised.

"O-oh it was nothing." Sana said nervously to avoid any suspicions but it came out with a stutter,which made Dahyun even more suspicious but she just shrugged it away.

"Okay." Dahyun said before walking away from the girls.

"Phew that was close." Jeongyeon said releasing a sigh.

"Come on guys, we gotta work harder to get her to talk." Jihyo was starting to get frustrated. "Chaeyoung did she maybe said anything to you."

"Oh yes Chaeyoung,did she say anything to you.We saw how she dragged you to your room." Now all eyes were on the short girl.

Chaeyoung felt a little pressured by the stares of her members, she won't just tell the members what happen,she could feel Dahyun staring from outside of the dance room and she's not gonna mess this up for her and her best friend.

"No,sorry guys."Groans could be heard after the statement the short girl made.

"Urgh let's just talk about it when we get home."
~~~~~~~

Finally an update for you guys,this was in my drafts for a few months and I wanted to add more but I couldn't think or any ideas so I decided to end it here,I was also having writer's block so I couldn't really write anything so after a few months I decided to just published this,I hope guys understand.🥰

Also stream talk that talk🥰🥰😍😍