I love you...

So uhm here's a short Saida oneshot bc I feel like it and uhm grab some tissues you might need them or not ;)

"Dahyun-ah,do you know how much I love you?" Sana said as she sits on the ground feeling the cool wind hit her face.

A smile plastered on her face before continuing what she was saying.

"I love waking up next to you every morning."

"I love your laugh,it's like music to my ears."

"I love every feature of you."

"I love how you can be goofy and serious at times."

"I love how you notice every little things."

"I love how even if we fought you would still cuddle with me at night apologising even if its not your fault."

"I love how you can act like a big baby sometimes."

"I love the way your smile can always make my day better even if I had a bad day,I would still feel a little better."

"And lastly,I love you for being you,for being the one who can give me my warmth and comfort,for being the one I can turn to when I needed it and for being the one who can love me truly..." Sana said as her vision became blurry with tears escaping to be free just to hit the ground.

Small sobs could be heard from the crying girl as she look at the beautiful sunset.

"Remember when we would always watch the sun set together when we had nothing to do,staring into the beautiful view as the peaceful silence took over and we would always kiss under the moonlight."

More tears started running down from Sana cheeks to the ground uncontrollably.

"I got these flowers for you my love,happy anniversary."

With a small smile plastered on her face,she proceeds to put the flowers on her girlfriend's grave,this time crying harder.

"I love you so much,Dahyun..."

I genuinely felt like crying while writing this😭