1. Wasabi Warriors

Kim and I walked into the cafeteria tossing my apple back and forth but I accidentally threw it a bit too high causing it to go over Kim's head and almost hit the floor. The boy in front of us turned around and caught it with his foot. I didn't recognize him so I assumed that he was the new guy. He was slightly shorter than me, with slightly tan skin, brown hair, and two moles on his cheeks. 'He's kinda cute,' I thought.

He kicked up the apple and caught it easily before giving us a smug look that caused Kim to cross her arms and me to raise an eyebrow impressed, "Not gonna lie that was almost cool. I'm Diana"

"And I'm Kim," The blonde added.

"I'm Jack. I'm new." he replies.

Kim snorts, "I can tell, you still have that new guy smell."

"That. And you look too happy to be someone who's about to try the food here." I add with a smirk. "No offense Marge."

"None taken honey. Besides I don't know what half of it is."

The three of us chuckled at the lunch lady's statement. "Oh, can I have my apple back?" I ask with a small smile.

Kim shudders, "I would, you don't want to see her hungry."

"Oh, sorry," Jack said awkwardly before handing me my apple back. "Well maybe I'll see you both around sometime!"

"Maybe you will," Kim says smiling knowingly at the me before going to sit down to do homework.

"Or you can sit with me and my friends." I said with a friendly smile.

"Hey! New Kid! Diana!" I heard Eddie yell.

We both looked over to see Eddie waving them over. "That's them over there" I grabbed Jack's wrist and pulled him to my table.

"Uh, what are you doing Eddie? We save that seat for cheerleaders, prom queens, and super models." Jerry said with a smug smirk.

I smacked the back of his head, "Hun, I'm none of those and you still let me sit here." I sit down taking a bite of my apple.

"Well, I'm Jack. How do you guys know each other?" He asks while sitting down.

"We're friends, we do karate together after school." Milton said, gesturing around the table.

"We don't just do karate Milton. These fists are registered weapons." Jerry holds up his fists for emphasis and sits up, putting them down, "In fact, I already got a few calls about joining the Navy SEALS"

"Navy SEALS? You're afraid of baby seals!" Eddie taunts and we all chuckle. Our moment ended when someone threw a meatball at the back of Milton's head causing him to whine loudly. We all turned to see the Black Dragons laughing again.

"That's awesome! That kid from the Black Dragon Dojo just whaled with a-" Jerry was cut off by a meatball hitting his head causing him to pout in embarrassment, "Not cool man, not cool."

"Seriously Frank! Do I need to come over there to kick you and your little band of cheerleaders' butts again?" I yelled and stood up.

The Black Dragons stopped laughing and Frank meekly said, "No, ma'am."

I glared at them before sitting down causing them to flinch. Jack looked confused before asking, "Wait, I thought you guys knew karate?"

"Yes we do!" Milton said as he stood up. As soon as he looked at the Black Dragons, he quickly sat down again, "but they know it better, well except for Ana, she protects us when she-" Milton was cut off as another meatball hit the back of his head, "can."
I go to stand up but Jack grabbed my hand and stood up instead "It's cool, I got this." and he walks over to the Black Dragons.