3. Dummy Dancing

Jack, Kim, Milton, and I peaked out from behind a row of lockers, checking if the coast was clear. As soon as the janitor left, we got up from our positions and walked out into the hallway. Jack knelt down and touched the freshly waxed floors, "Oh yeah, waxy Wednesday, where a plastic tray meets a freshly buffed floor and legends are born."

"Hey, guys. I got the trays." Eddie ran in.

"Any problem getting by Marge the lunch lady?" Jack asked.

"Nah. She said they don't pay her enough to care." Eddie answered.

"I mean, she's not wrong." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Jerry ran down the stairs, "Guys, did I miss anything?"

"Not yet." Kim said. "Hey! Shouldn't you be in detention for putting a tollbooth in the boys bathroom?"

"I should be, but when you sit me in the back and leave a window open, I'm what they call a flag risk." Jerry said with a proud smirk. The others looked at him weirdly.

"The teachers who run detention really don't care, they don't get paid enough either." I explained, "Some of them do deserve that terrible paycheck though."

"Jack, your record's about to be broken. Prepare for the new world champion, Milton 'the missile' Krupnick." Milton said as he ripped off his clothes, revealing a super tight purple bodysuit.

"My eyes! My innocent eyes!" I exclaimed, covering my eyes. Jack patted my shoulder in agreement.

"Dude, eat a sandwich." Jerry said disturbed.

"Oh, look at this! I've walked into the middle of a loser-palooza." One of their classmates, Truman, walked in. I rolled my eyes, he's always trying to ask me or Kim out. He really needs to get over this crush thing.

"Aren't you a loser-palooza? Party of one?" I asked, earning a glare from Truman.

"What do you want, Truman?" Jack asked, irritated, walking up to him, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"I thought I'd just hang out."

"Do you have to do it here?" Jerry asked and we laughed.

Truman rolled his eyes, "It's a free hallway Jerry."

"Truman, if you excuse me. I have a date with destiny." Milton said proudly

"Oh, that would be your first date ever." Truman laughed.

Milton mocked Truman's laugh sarcastically, "Very funny. You're about to see my skid marks" he sassed.

I scrunch my nose, "Try again hon."

"Okay, I thought that was gonna sound different when it came out." Milton backtracked awkwardly before he walked further down the corridor, the opposite direction of Kim.

"Okay guys, this garbage can marks Jack's record of floor tiles." Kim announced. Milton started to run, he jumped on the lunch tray, and zoomed down the hallway, screaming. He quickly beat Jack's record but he didn't stop and he crashed through the doors to the science lab. We ran over to Milton to see if he was okay.

"He just shattered your record." Jerry exclaimed.

"And that paper-mache solar system outside the science room." Kim added

"It looks like somebody greased this tray." Jack said in suspicion

"Looks like." Truman laughs.

Milton limped over. "Looks like Saturn's now lodged in the dark side of the moon." he said in pain before limping in pain.