Gift

Today is the day I want to give Hilise the necklace I bought  for her.I hope she will like it. I walk staight to the garden,because I know Hilse is there. I see Hilise playing in the garden. She often plays outside,  so she could look at the roses and the sky. I walk forward her. She looks at me and formed a big smile. I love how she ever smiles at me with such an amount of love in her eyes. The sky is so light blue and look beautiful. The moment I want to give Hilse the necklace, Gabrielle shouts at me ,,Big Sister!" The atmosphere  turned up side down. I also think the sky looks darker than before. She sees the Box in my hand and asks ,,Big Sister, is this for me ? " ,,Who do you think you are? " ,, Of course I am your little sister Gabrielle." ,,Oh really ,I am sorry, but I don't remember you." Her face looks shocked,but I don't really care. ,,Here little one  this is for you" I give Hilise the box  and hope she will like it. Her eyes sparkle  so much from the moment she opens the box. I really think this is the perfect gift for her. Gabrielle's expression turned from shocked to jealous. This is a perfect expression on her face. I hope she understand ,that I will never like her. She will never be my little sister,my Hilse. Even if father and brother love and admire her ,I will never.