The Proposal

Now this fight between father and me was 10 days ago. He didn't talked to me after that and I am happy about it. Gabrielle also didn't try to talk to me after this day and for that I am very grateful. Today I have to go outside to buy something for Hilise, since her birthday is in only two weeks. To hide  my Identity I disguise myself as a men. I have a short pink wig and wear a suit. I hope no one will discover my true Identity, but like this it is easier to walk around town afterall i am well known in the country. "Irana Inoaden - the woman with the power", this is my image, but now I am Ian, just a young merchant.
Walking around in the city, I find the perfect present for Hilise. A gorgeous puppet, which looked just like her. Beautiful pink hair and eyes yellow just like Hilise's. The doll wears a long light pink dress, maybe I should give her a dress like this, than her and the doll could be like one another and match. I hope Hilise will like her present.
Before I go home I go into a bar to drink something. Shortly after ordering my drink a woman with dark black hair and also dark purple eyes approaches me and starts to speak with me. Alone from her appearance I can tell that she is totally drunk. She wears a light yellow dress, which is a complete contrast to her features. But I have to tell she looks absolutely stunning. I have never seen a woman so beautiful in my life other than Hilise of course. "Hey you. Can I sit down here?", she asks completely drunk. "Sure, I would never say no to such a beautiful Lady", I answer with amazement. She blushes and her whole cheeks are red now. I have never thought, that I can make a Lady blush, but here we are. "What's your name, my Lady", I ask her. "Lucia, Lucia Nightfall", she says  in a shy tone. „A beautiful Name for such a stunning Lady", I smirk. She blushes even more, easy to tease, I will remember that. "What's your name", she ask with a new side of confidence. "Ian Inoad-" I answer quickly before I can tell her my real name.
Some hours later- they talked for a long time with a strange connection for Strangers
"So my Lady, how nice the night was, I need to go home" "Wait Ian, please...." What does she want now, she is totally shy like 4 hours ago, what happened? "Ian, please, please don't leave me here alone, please stay by my side" Now I am surprised: "What do you mean with that Lady Lucia? Why do you want me to stay here with you so badly?" "I need you, please! My father wants to marry me off to a dukedom, I am just the daughter of a power-hungry Marquess, but please safe me! I have never felt like this for a man before, but I can clearly tell, that I feel a connection between us, you may only be a commoner, but I don't care. I don't want to marry a stranger so please marry me and become my beloved Husband"