Father's Birthday

Since I gave Hilise the necklace 1 year has passed.Her life get worser everyday, now father and brother not only ignore her, but also complain to her everytime they see her. Hilise is too dumb,Hilise is not like a real lady, Hilise is not worth to be a part of this family. After everything they say to her she comes to me ,so that I can comfort her. Hilise became so beautiful over this year and also very clever. She learned a lot with the books I always give her. Today is a special day . A grand ball is hosted by our family to celebrate father's birthday. A lot of people are invited. I hope this ball goes over quickly and quiet, so that I can focus on my study after that. I am on the way to Hilise's room ,so that I can dress her up. I hope father and brother are stunned by Hilse's beauty. I bought a beautiful dress with her so that she can wear it today. I walk into a room and what I find there is not a big surprise. A sleeping Hilise. Her hair covers her face.Her beautiful rosa hair so light. I go to her bed and wake her up. She wake up very sleepy and confused ,,Big Sister, what are you doing here. " ,,I will dress you up for the ball today, did you forget?" ,,Oh,I really fogot it" I smile at her ,,So now out of the bed we don't have much time left."