The crown prince

Koisar and I are talking for a very long time until we see an other blond-haired Man coming to us in the garden. He has beautiful red eyes, red - the color of love. "And who might you be?" Koisar asks the person in front of us. "Oh, me? My name is Callisto Regulus."he answers. Regulus? Callisto Regulus? "Like the crown prince?", I look straight into his eyes. " Exactly, my dear. And who might you be?", he smirks at me. "Oh, I am Irana Inoaden, first daughter of the Inoaden Duchy and this is Koisar Trovi, the next Duke Trovi of the eastern kingdom.", I say very proudly. In front of me is standing the next emperor, who is known for being a devilish and simply a cruel person, but now, I don't think he is like this. In this very night his eyes are full of feelings and kindness. I don't know him that long, but his eyes are telling me everything. I broke the quiet moment, in which I just looked the crown prince into his eyes, with a question "Lord Trovi and your highness, do you mind if I excuse myself to go inside, since it's a little bit cold here outside right now?" Both of them shake their head and showing me with this that I can go. I just turn around to go back the the ballroom until I hear someone "Wait, Lady Inoaden ! I am going with you", Prince Callisto speaks up. I turn my head in his direction and say with a lovely smile on my face :"Sure your Highness"
Together we are going inside with Koisar a little bit behind us. „So my Lady, I have to go now, but meeting you today was a nice and special occasion for such an boring ball. I hope I can meet you again next time. Until then, Goodbye Lady Irana". He bows down and is giving me a kiss on my right hand, while I am getting red on my cheeks. Oh god, how blessed I am meeting two so handsome man on one day. "Thank you, your Highness. I am also very nicely surprised, that I could meet you today, my prince", he is smiling at me as I continue, "I hope we can meet each other some other time and place again. See you soon, Crown Prince Callisto." I am also slightly bowing while he is going away. This was an other surprising meeting. I have a feeling I will meet someone else today. I turn around to Koisar. He looks not very pleasant right now, but as soon as I look him in the eyes, he has a smile again on his handsome face. "Could I have this dance with you?" he asks. Oh god, too handsome for my eyes. Help! I nod and take his hand. We dance to a beautiful song. As soon as the music ends and we are going from the dance floor,I hear Hilise screaming my name full of joy „Sister Irana,Irana, big sister!" Immediately I am looking in her direction and smile at her. The evening was nice, but the time with Hilise will always be my favourite time. I love her so much, that even this hour without her felt like I have lost something.