Father

„ Father it's me,Irana.",I knock at the door to father's study. „Come in", he replies. Going into his room, I see brother Ricardo sitting on a chair right in front of Father's desk. „How come, that you called me this early?", I ask with a smirk on my face.Father and brother look very angry at this point. „What was that yesterday? You should not have this power in the first place . This is supposed to be Ricado's power. He should have it as the only son of all my children.", father shouts with all his voice. I can't stop smiling. He is angry at me? „Father, why are you so angry? I just saved a lot of people yesterday, you know that. And this power it is mine. I am your firstborn child and not him. i am the rightful heir to this Power and this house. Yesterday every guest saw my power and you can't do anything about it now." It is not like I can't understand father. He has been such a person since forever. Believing only a man can be the heir. Only a man can have such a great power. Only a man should fight. Everything of this ist clearly so wrong. Knowing my father, he will not say something back to me, since he is overwhelmed through my words. I clearly told him the truth and he knows that, but will never admit it. „I can't be with you like this, Irana. You,as my daughter, should obey me unconditionally. And what are you doing now? You are speaking against my words, that's not right. Go to your room and think about what you have said to your father." I just smiled, his words definitely does not affect me in any way. He maybe be my biological father, but never my father, who I love. „Oh father, OH father, how could you be like that to your little daughter. What if the other families know about that. How would they react? And more important for you, what will happen to your reputation?", his words were not the end of this conversation. „I will never obey you and this is my, only my power,so don't say anything else or maybe I will just tell Violetta Callicia, my friend, about it and than you can't stop the people talking bad about you.", this was is. I ended my sentence and go outside his study. Before I reach my Room, Gabrielle stand in front of it,waiting for someone. The moment she sees me, her eyes shine bright. „Oh Sister,Sister Irana, there you are, I am waiting for you. You weren't in your room, so I asked a maid,where you went and she said that you were called by father,so I decided to wait until you come back." Oh Gabriella ", I say slowly, knowing that this is not her name. „Sister, my name is Gabrielle" „Oh of course I know, but you always call me sister, so i thought we were just using different names for each other, since I am NOT and will NEVER BE your Sister." I make it clear. I can see tears in her eyes, but I don't care. I go into my room, not caring about Gabrielle,but thinking about Hilise, my ONE AND ONLY family.