3. Work Hard

Moon's POV

Today is our day off. So we are dorm. I was scrolling through social media hoping to find something good about myself. But soon I regretted it.

Moon is so useless.

She is so slow.

She is eats too much.

Shee is so chubby that's why she can't dance properly.

She is overweight.

She doesn't even have figure.

She is so ugly.

She has no talent.

I bursted out. I knew I can't sing and dance. But, I never felt that I am ugly. I went to bathroom and lifted my shirt in front of the mirror. They are right, I don't have good figure. My cheeks are so chubby. My jawline is not sharp enough. I checked my weight it 42 kg. I have to lose weight. I don't even look good. I remember when we were in America, the host rated me 7th for my looks. Everyone is talented except me.

Maybe, I should lose weight and workout. My target is losing 7 kg means 35 kg. I started doing push ups.

124

125

126

I am tired but I can't give up.

127

128

12-

THUD!

I flinched and fell one floor while hitting my forehead on the floor. It was Joohyun who opened door with loud noise.

Joohyun: MOON UNNIE COLLAPSED!

She held me in her arms

Moon: Shut up!

Everyone came running inside. I was still laying on the floor while Joohyun was holding me in his arms. I am massing my forehead.

Naeun: Unnie! What happened? (Worried)

Minji: Did you hit your head? (Worried)

Hisoo: Are you feeling dizzy? (Worried)

Taeyeon: Did ate something wrong? (Worried)

Youngji: Unnie, what did you do? (Worried and suspicious)

Moon: WILL YOU LET ME SPEAK?

Everyone stayed silent.

Moon: Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. Nothing happened to me. I am fine. (Softly)

Joohyun: But when I came inside you laying on the floor.

Moon: That's you fault. (Glare)