🕯First Day On the Job Pt. 5🕯

3rd P.O.V

Yelina opened her eyes and faced a void of black everywhere. "Where am I? I was supposed to be at Ramshackle." As she looked around in search of anything, a roar echoed through the void of emptiness.

Soon a faint blue light came into Yelina's view. And Yelina ran to the blue light, as she came closer and closer, the blue light revealed a gigantic monster.

It was over 10 feet tall, black all over the body. The body has a lion's torso and octopus tentacles for a mane. Dragon-like wings were on its back and a cobra for a tail. Its hind legs were like talons while its forelegs were human arms. The head of this ferocious beast was like a cat, with blue flaming ears and markings on its forehead.
(A/N: Picture of Creature on top)

Yelina stopped only a few feet away from the tremendous creature, this beast was all too familiar. She had seen it before, she knew it all too well. All though she had seen this beast once, she knew what it was. Soon, only one word left her trembling lips.

"Grim?"

As the word left her lips, the beast breathe out a massive breath of fire. Yelina's eyes widen as the flames came toward her. Covering her face and screaming as the flames consumed her.

Soon her eyes opened as she sat up straight. Panting and sweating from the nightmare she woke out of.

She looked at Grim who was asleep on the floor. The small creature right now was the exact beast she encounter in her dreams. Yelina soon sighed and put her knees to her chest. "How am I supposed to deal with all of this?" She asked herself.

After all, she was just an ordinary girl with nothing special going on in her life.

"So when are you going to drop the act?"

Yelina looked to the left to see the three ghosts from last night. "What act? I don't know what you're talking about." Yelina said, with truth to her words.

The short one smirked as responded "That your not a boy Ángel, or should I say... Yelina."

Yelina's eyes widen, her secret that she was bound to keep from everybody, for the time being, was exposed. Not only did these ghosts find out her true gender, but they also found out her name. "Okay. One, how did find you find out? Two, how did you manage to pronounce my name correctly?" She asked.

"It was on the bottom of your case." Said the skinny ghost, who then pointed at the orange retainer case in the bathroom.

"Damn it..." Yelina looked back at the ghost and asked "Are you going tell anybody?" Her tone was anxious about what could be the possibility of her carelessness.

"Not if you give a good reason." The chubby one said. Though the ghosts possessed smirks on their faces. Inside their eyes held a gentle reassurance of something. Yelina was able to see this reassurance, but couldn't decide what it was for. Soon after a moment of silence, Yelina gave them an answer.

"I just came from another world and... I just don't feel safe giving out my identity." Everything that Yelina stated was true, leaving out the detail that this world was made up.

The ghost nodded and the skinny one tossed a roll of gauze. Yelina catched it and looked at it, before looking back at the ghost with a questioning look.

"How... Never mind, thank you for the bandages and..." Said Yelina before a thought came to her. Their names, never in the game are their names mentioned. "What are you guys' names?"

After asking her question, the ghost seemed shocked. Never had they been asked that before, but here this girl was asking, despite being scared last night. Looked at the girl for a moment before the short one moved forward to the girl and said "Bane."