🕯Trouble Pt. 6🕯

Yelina's P.O.V

"They're so cool~
... Unlike a certain raccoon."

"Ffgna!"

I felt a tick mark on my head, I forgot that Ace was a big jerk when we first met. I just glared at Ace as he was laughing.

"Pfft... Ahaha! I can't bear it anymore! Ahahahaha! Aren't you guys at the entrance ceremony?" With that Ace pointed at me. "You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even though you can't use magic, and you," He soon pointed and Grim, "a monster, weren't called but still trespassed. Man, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony."

My grip tightens around the broom I was holding, I felt a tick mark on my forehead. I am so close to slapping that stupid Ace.

"Whaaa!? You're a rude one!" Grim yelled, I nodded in agreement.

Ace just smirked at us. "So in the end you weren't allowed to enroll here and now work as janitors? Haha, pathetic."

"What did you say cabrón?" I said with a closed-eyed smile on my face.

When I looked at Ace, he just smirked. "You heard me, kid, you two are pathetic."

"¿Que dice?" Kid? Is he referring to me?

"What did you just say?" Grim yelled at Ace, and with that, Ace's smirk grew wider. "On top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be? As I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College."

I was about to lose it, and Kid, was he referring to me? I know I'm short but I'm pretty sure I'm older than this guy by a year, maybe.

"Pfftkuku... Grr..." I looked at Grim who had smoke coming out of his mouth. "Grim... No..." I tried to get Grim under control if I can.

"I thought I'd just mess with you a bit, but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, janitors~." Ace said with a sing-song tone for the last part. Turning around to leave Main Street to go back to class.

"This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm pissed now!"

"Wait, Grim!" To late.

"Funnnnaaaaaah!"

With that, Grim breathed fire directly toward Ace. Ace soon turned and dodged before the flames can hit him. "Hey! Watch out! What're you doing!" He yelled.

"It's what you get for making fun of me! I'm going to light up that fire-head of yours!" Grim yelled, and all I could do was stand there shaking.

"Fire-head, huh? Heeeeee. You've got guts picking a fight with me. I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy-poodle!" Ace exclaimed with a grin on his face.

"Espere un momento!" I screamed to try and keep things from escalating.

"Ffgnaa!" Soon Grim breathed out more fire toward Ace. Is this what high school drama feels like?

Ace dodges Grim's fire and grabs his pen. "Uh-oh, gotta watch out. Take that!" Soon a gust of wind was aimed at Grim. But Grim dodged it leaving me in the crossfire. Soon I was knocked over to the ground.

"Ángel!" Soon I heard someone call out my fake name. It sounded like Grim.

I looked up to see Grim in front of me. "This guy is using magic to blow wind all over the place! It's making my flames dance around!" I heard him yell.

I started to get up when I heard a few more voices.

"What's happening? A fight?"

"Yeah! Get 'em!"