🕯First Blot Defeat Pt. 10🕯

Yelina P.O.V

"Got it!" I yelled, keeping the crystal close to my chest.

"We got the magic crystal! Let's skadaddle!" Grim shouted and both Deuce and Ace.

Soon Ace looked at us and then nodded, "Roger!" He yelled, and soon we ran out of the cave, barely passing the blot as it git free from the stack of cauldrons.

"That. Is... MINEEEEEEE!!!"

Soon the blot got free from the cauldrons and started chasing us. I kept running and running, but I was starting to fall back from the others. Then suddenly, I collapsed.

"Angél!!" Was chorused as I soon felt myself being picked again. Only this time it was bridal style and my savor for this time was Deuce. I looked up at him then looked down at the crystal in my hands. Clutching the crystal until my knuckles turn white.

'Everything fine now... Just stay calm Yelina...'

"You're kidding!? It brushed off all that stuff and came after us!" Ace's voice brought me back to this minacious matter we are currently in.

Soon I looked ahead to see the cottage coming into view.

"Uuuh... uuughhh...! Give... it ba...ck!!" I heard the blot yell.

"Shoot, it's gonna catch up to us!" Deuce yelled as we picked up the pace. I looked over his shoulder and looked at the blot, it dripped more ink out of its glass head than before. This was our chance!!

"That monster is weak right now! We might have a chance!!"

Ace looked at me then at the blot, soo letting out a frustrated sigh, "Aaah, fine! Let's finish it! Don't let me down, Mr. Serious!" Ace shouted at Deuce as he turned around to face the blot. Grim and Deuce followed suit while Deuce set me on my feet.

"You, too!" He shouted back as he and Ace took out their pens.

"Now is not the time to argue!!" I shouted while clinging to the crystal in my hands. Both boys flinched as I made my statement. I was not going to die because of their stupid arguing.

"I'll show off my true power!" Grim exclaimed as smoke came out of his mouth.

Please go according to plan...

**************************************

Spell after spell and nothing was destroying this guy! We had to retreat across the bridge in front of the cottage to gain some space from the blot.

"This thing just won't quit!!" Ace cried out, the blot swinging its pickaxe faster than ever did during our encounter. "Just hold on a little more!!" Deuce yelled, but his eyes widen, and everybody froze as the blot raised its pickaxe over its head ready to strike down on us.

"MMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEEE!!!!"

Soon we were all screaming, preparing for the coming blow. Eyes closed and shielding ourselves from what would be our fate.

This was it, I'm never going home... Goodbye mamí, goodbye papí, goodbye Michael, goodbye Matteo, goodbye everybody... I'm sorry I have to leave you guys so soon.

.....

Soon a minute went by and... Nothing!!

I deliberately opened my eyes to see the blot gone! In its place was a fallen tree and I looked over to Deuce and Ace, they had their pens pointed to where the tree would have been.

"We're alive... WE'RE ALIVE!! Grim! Ace! Deuce! Open your eyes!" Soon all three of them did, panting and looking around in shock.

"We... did it?" Ace questioned, to which I smiled and got out of our little huddle the go to where the blot once was. "You guys got it with this tree! We did it! We won!!" I shouted in delight. Pure exhilaration went through my veins with the biggest grin on my face.