🥀Not In The Game: Book 1 Pt.1🥀

Yelina P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see a world of black and white with multiple shades of grey. I looked around to see some rose bushes, and walls made out of leaves.

"Hurry and paint the roses red. Hurry before the flower withers." A voice said, I turned around and saw three card soldiers, it was from the scene from Alice in Wonderland.

"Hurry, hurry! We have to paint them all red!" The Ace of Clovers said.

"Paint... the roses?" Where have I heard that before... "Doesn't matter, come on dream! Show me what you need to show me!" I let out, nobody was going to hear me anyway. I'm glad that I remembered the dreams

Soon Alice can onto the scene, "Why do you have to paint the white roses red?" She asked, soon the card looked at her surprised, with a 'huh?' leaving their lips.

"Well, the fact is, Miss we planted the white roses by mistake." Said the Two of Clovers.

The Ace of Clovers then said, "The Queen, she likes them red, if she saw white instead, each of us would quickly lose our heads."

Alice gasped in shock, "Goodness!"

The Three of Clovers nodded, "Since this is the part we dread, we're painting the roses red." Soon the scene faded into black.

"Alright, dreams over, it's time to wake up." I sighed, waiting for a moment, and waiting, and waiting... waiting...

Okay, this is taking too long!

"Whoever is controlling my dreams I would like to wake up now!" I yelled out into the abyss, but still nothing. "Okay, this never happened in the game, what is going-"

*Fwosh*

I heard something behind me, I turned around to see a floating, red flame. I hesitantly walk towards it, taking a closer looked, there was a red gem in the center of the flames. "What in the...

*Fwosh*
*Fwosh*
*Fwosh*
*Fwosh*
*Fwosh*
*Fwosh*
*Fwosh*

Seven more flames appeared, each different colors, one was yellow, the next lavender, then dark red, then purple, then light blue, then a bright green. But the final flame was different, the color constantly changed from light purple to what seemed to be a type of blue.

'This is not part of the game!' Soon another flame appeared in the center, this one was burgundy. Eight different flames, what does it mean? I don't know and I don't want to know! I just want to wake up!!

*Crack*

My eyes widen as I heard the sound. I looked down to see a crack in the floor, "What's-" I barely got out a word as the floor shattered underneath me. Leaving me falling down a black abyss.