STEP CAREFULLY

WISHFUL-THINKER 10'S POV

I just got carried away by my empathy. I don't know how it came up to me that but the truth is after all the time I'd been watching him since I stormed into this crazy adventure, I got a pretty accurate idea about my favourite rock star's personality. The man of my dreams. The untouchable man who lately I just wanted to fondle from head to toe.

First of all, he was such an extremely complex human being and I couldn't aim to explain him in just two or three sentences. But once you got an overall vision about his personality, that could let you having the advantage when it came to try to manage his mood swings. I knew that after sending that intense letter to Elideth, he was still that Persian in flames, flirting tirelessly with whoever he was introduced to.

We were again in New York and left behind the passionate reunion with the wild Reid, Freddie needed some more. And if you remove sex from the ecuation, the thing he could catch mostly his attention was the music. As soon as I heard that song on the radio, I thought that wonderful voice would cheer him up.

Phoebe got us tickets to tonight's play and suddenly I found myself going out with Freddie to a musical play. I couldn't believe I was dressing, making up and arranging my wild hair for him. It'd been such a while since I acted this way with someone. "This is not a fucking date, Alazne. Keep your feet on the ground".

- Did I cross the line with my dress?

- Lieutenant Atkins, you've got the mood of tonight's event. It's Broadway, sweetheart. The ocassion demands it.

Jennifer Holliday was a larger than life artist and still starting off her career

Jennifer Holliday was a larger than life artist and still starting off her career. The musical play was not so wonderful as Freddie's face watching everything. He barely crossed his legs all through the play. Only those deep eyes locking on every single detail, admiring like an ordinary fan that young singer.

I found myself more than once self absorbed with the outline of those long eyelashes in the darkness of the room. We were so near, or at least it seemed so to me. I closed my eyes and I felt again his untimely passionate kiss just to get his boyfriend jealous. Not even then I let him join my bloody lips with his, it was so fast my offended little tiger reaction. Now nevertheless, I would let him whatever he felt like it. Whatever he came up to.

- Are you ok?

- Huh?

- Are you falling asleep, carrot cake? It is not even ten yet.

I'm not falling asleep, I'm just thinking how would you and me look like over a messy bed.

- Maybe I'm a little bit tired. Are you enjoying?

- She's great.

Once finished the first part of the play, there was a standing ovation for such a while. We joined that, of course. Freddie was enjoying and I felt so happy. Suddenly it was like I had got everything I came to this mission for, only with that almost child like face. And I still had to do so many things. So far the first and primary was stopping to take that going out like a goddamn romantic date.