2

-Team 7-
( this is when she is 11)
Sakura walked to the academy after her morning run she was thinking long and hard about yet again were she could find someone who would make her a war fan.

She had wanted one for so long and yet when she talked to the many blacksmiths of Konoha they had rebuffed her 'gently' saying that a child shouldn't need such a weapon.

She stewed in silent annoyance.

She bumped into ino yamanaka, it derailed her thoughts and she turned blinking at her best friend. 

"What's up?" Sakura asked quizzically

"Nothing much was just thinking-" the girl had fallen into that one

"Oh My My You? Thinking. Kami that's something new." Sakura said quickly falling back laughing as ino gritted her teeth

"Yea yea okay I guess I fell right into that one" ino admitted bashfully "but anyways who do you wanna be in a team with?" ino inquired. Sakura thought, it hadn't been on her mind but she herself wondered who she would be with.

"hopefully not the duck butt." She replied shivering dramatically in disgust.

Ino shrugged she would never understand why sakura hated sasuke but it was better for her since she liked sasuke.

" I mean suit yourself I guess."
Ino said as they walked through the academy gates.
-------------------
"Team 7 will consist of naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno" naruto perked up at the sound of sakura name being called after his. She was his childhood crush and had always treated him with  respect. 

Sakura smiled at naruto

"And sasuke uchiha." Sakura's face dropped why on the kami's good earth was that arrogant toe rag in her team.

"Iruka-sensei that's not fair why does a slug like him get to be in a team with a great ninja like me!" It was naruto who had said it, silently sakura agreed.

"The teams are put together with the worst and the best In the class being put together." Iruka said slightly condescendingly, Naruto sulked whilst sakura gnashed her teeth, sasuke was just smug.

Iruka assigned the rest of the teams before announcing there sensei would arrive shortly.

----------------------------------------

Iruka was a lying liar who lied, sakura decided sat in the same spot she had been for the last 3 hours.

Sakura , sasuke and naruto were the only ones left in the class room waiting for there sensei. Sakura thought it was highly unprofessional to be this late, naruto was annoyed and sasuke didn't seem to bothered.

Naruto decided he would play a prank and sakura knew a jonin level ninja would never fall for it.

Until the door opened and there stood a silver haired man with a eraser on his head, dust ballooning over him in clouds. 

Sakura didn't know whether to run, laugh or simply combust in shame as the same man who she had kicked in the crotch all those years ago walked in.

"My first impressions of all of you your all idiots, meet me upstairs in 5 minutes or you fail." He said then he disappeared, 'shunshin' sakura thought.

 Sasuke and naruto ran up the stairs racing to be the first up there.

 Sakura, like the show off at heart that she was, decided to walk on the wall using chakra.

 Needless to say she got there before the other two hilariously sweaty and panting  boys, there sensei shot her a look and she sunk into her scarf.

"Alright let's do introductions say your name, your likes, your dislikes, and your goal for the future." Kakashi said

"Why don't you start?" Naruto said his voice wheezy from the 'oh so strenuous' task of running up stairs.

"Alright my name is Hatake Kakashi, my likes and dislikes none of your business my goals for the future? ma, never really thought about it. Okay so emo your up next." Sasuke gave him a glare.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke, I don't like or dislike anything, my goal is to avenge my clan and kill a certain someone." Sakura sighed how...lacking.

"And what lovely goals they are anyways Orange boy next" kakashi said his response made sakura snort, this in turn made sasuke glare at her.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto, I like ichiraku ramen and sakura-Chan and I dislike teme and people who don't respect me, my goal is to be hokage believe it!" Naruto introduced sakura smiled at him

"And pink."

"My name is Haruno Sakura, my likes are training, eating spicy foods and drawing though I'm quite bad at it and naruto because he makes me smile, my dislikes are certain idiots who have duck butt black hair and people who don't work for what they want my goal is private." Sakura said.
The last part of her introduction earned an intrigued eyebrow raise from kakashi she could care less to decipher.

 Sasuke glared at her for a reason she was pretty sure kami-sama didn't even know. 

Naruto grinned all teeth.

"Alright well that's that were done for today meet me at training ground 7 for the test and some advice for you don't eat breakfast." And with that kakashi once again shunshined.

-----------------

"I'll be able to make it no doubt the question is do you have the money?" Sakura nodded rapidly, "alright then" the blacksmith acquiesced, the words made sakura light up with joy.

Sakura's fan was not just strictly a fan as she knew the benefits of being able to fight close quarters.

The Blacksmith stared at the little pink haired child curious, admittedly he was going to deny her on principle no child should have a weapon so dangerous. 

But times were changing, for the worse it seemed.

"Come back In a month with 82,416.50 yen (500 pounds)" he said sakura nodded and left the shop she had saved enough for at least double that so she was ecstatic that she didn't need to worry about the money.

50 yen (500 pounds)" he said sakura nodded and left the shop she had saved enough for at least double that so she was ecstatic that she didn't need to worry about the money