5

~Chunin Exam~

{A/N- hello readers sorry if you haven't seen a whole lot of sakura changing or fighting I promise it'll hopefully get better.}

Sakura was waiting for kakashi with naruto and sasuke.

 Go figures he's late, he always has the same excuse's as well: 'a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long route.' or ' i was helping a grandma out with her groceries'.

He finally appears out of thin air again making naruto jump back for the hundredth time.

"Hello my lovely little genin, I have signed you guys up for the chunin exams, so you get a paper and you get a paper and you also get a paper. Paper for everyone." he said eye smiling, all while exaggeratedly pointing at each one of them and handing each of them a paper.

Sakura grinned, she couldn't wait.

 She wanted to show everyone how strong she actually was.

Kakashi saw the look on sakura's face.

"Anyways that was all see you at the exams!:>" he left.

-------------------------------------------------
Sakura was pissed off after everything she proved she was strong and yet they decided to test whether she would join the exams for herself or listen to 'sasuke' and not participate what on the kami's earth made them think that was okay?

All the more reason to find her clan and be accepted she hoped.

'Like fucks they'd accept you.' 

Sakura jumped.

'Where the fuck have you been!?'

'On the road of life.'

'For fucks sakes!!'

'Aww saku-chan , don't be a potty mouth'

'Funny coming from you.'

Sakura decides she doesn't want to deal with whatever this is and resolves to sneak into the jounin section to prove to herself that she is capable.

'Fuck Kakashi and his threats'

'That's what I was saying'

'You know I mean it differently!!!' she inwardly blushed.

-------

Sakura had actually managed to get into the jounin section.

It was surreal to her.

She wasn't 8 anymore.

'obviously'

She was very much not tiny enough to slip between book shelfs and hide between books.

(And yes she had actually done that)

Nevertheless she was here by some miracle, and intended to use this opportunity to the best of her ability.