3

~Bell Test~

Sakura woke up as normal the next day.
She was supposed to be at the training grounds by 8am and kakashi would surely be there there no earlier than 9 if his previous delay was anything to go off. 

it was currently 7am.

She quickly showered and dressed pulling her hair into a braid that reached her lower back, she would have to cut it soon she though morosely as she walked down the stairs. 

{there is no cleavage hole and its a turtle neck with no arms and leggings underneath}

She reached the kitchen and heated up the left over rice from the night prior, she sat in calm silence her eyes flickering ever so often to a note stuck on the fridge

Sorry, littlest flower we had a last minute trip to prepare for, good luck.

Mum and dad.

She left at 7:30, her duffle strapped secure on her left shoulder. 

She wandered around the village eventually finding herself at a teahouse she frequented.

The time was 7:50.

She placed an order for 6 syrup coated anko dumplings, a thought jumped out at her as she waited for the dumplings and paid.

Naruto wouldn't have eaten, she was almost 100% sure of that.

She sighed in fond exasperation, she would get him ichiraku she decided resolutely.

Once she made it to ichiraku it was  8:20, she placed an order for 1 Miso Chashu Pork Ramen with ayame, it was naruto's favourite she knew.

Sakura took the time whilst the ramen was being made to reminisce.

She recalls the first time she met naruto, small and nervous with leaps of courage but a smile braced for rejection.

/"H-hey Sakura-Chan isn't it? Please be my friend!!" He had asked of the latest addition to the class.

By that point she had been mercilessly bullied and teased enough to think it was a prank, he was a known prankster of course.

But she had looked at him and his face was as sincere as she had seen anyone's.

She remembered the scorn he had been subjected to not even a few hours ago and realised with a jolt that maybe they were quite similar, at that time she had nodded much to the surprised relief of the other./