2.

NEXT DAY

Author's pov

"You are lookin' too pretty, Jeon, are you gay?" Jungkook's captain asked when he and his teammates were in the ground, they all were standing lined up side by side.

His partners started laughing at his question..

Jungkook held his head high and responded "sir the recruit isn't, sir"

The mentioned stepped closer and asked looking straight in his eyes,
"So, do you have a girlfriend, jeon?"

"Uh....sir, yes sir"

The captain smirked , as if mocking him, stepping away and ordered them to continue their practice.

Jungkook released a sigh when he left ... he couldn't help but be disappointed or guilty?

But it wasn't his fault... this is nothing about political, but rather, social problems of homophobia , not only in military, but in the society of any country in general. Tae had to marry, jungkook had to lie about having a girlfriend, cause his coming out will not let him serve and rise through the ranks..

Sad reality indeed...

But should we just sit back and do nothing? No.

Because it's nothing wrong!
But some people ,they tell that god is against or has forbidden homosexuals is completely bullshit as they all might say...

"If a man lies with a male , or a woman lies with a female, both of them had committed abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them"

People consider this as bible verse
No this is wrong ...
God doesn't forbid anything

Love is love we are free to love whoever we want cuz love is pure

And we should not be afraid to be proud of it , we should accept ourselves, love ourselves, express ourselves<3

And never think that self love is selfish , No. , it's important...

After all we do deserve it 💜

After his practice ,

Jungkook's pov

"You were all I had taehyung, and I hate that just like you, I had to lie too"

(Here what jungkook mentioned is talking about how he had to lie about having a girlfriend and lying about his sexuality, just like taehyung did to his parents, he felt ashamed of it)

I said while staring at my reflection in the broken bathroom mirror

Broken. Just like my heart

I miss him... as much as I hate to admit I do ...

"day and night I still think about you ... I can't sleep without having you beside me but still I do .
I miss your eyes , your laugh, you hair , your everything....
At night while stargazing...
Me , the moon and the stars talk about your smile"

"Am I too selfish for still wanting you?"
He asked himself helplessly.

Jungkook still stayed loyal to taehyung , even despite the breakup, he couldn't forget him,how can he forget such a pure soul ? Who just sacrificed his love for his family...

Every time he needed physical intimacy he would imagine him to release his tension...

He didn't want anybody else except his tae..