Blake- 7

After a day of just cuddling in bed together, it was finally Monday morning again. Which meant school.

I woke up on top of Jackson. I could feel his morning wood poking at me. I could feel the heat in my face it was. When I tried to sit up he pulled me closer. I slowly kissed him and grabbed his erection through his sweatpants. 

"Fuck" He mumbled and he jerked into my hand.

"Babe," I said in his ear.

"Baby," He said waking up

I jerked him harder and wrapped my mouth around his dick. He thrust into my mouth again and again. His hands gripped my hair and I allowed him to fuck my mouth as I moaned.

"Baby, fuck." He said looking at me. I looked up at him with hooded eyes. He moaned and fucked my face more vigorously.  He stiffened a minute and I continued sucking him hard. Soon he came in my mouth. He watched me and I never took my eyes off him the whole time. I swallowed all of it.

"Fuck, good morning Baby" he said pulling me up and kissing me hard. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and the moans were muffled.

"Boys? It's time to get up" Tracy said and we both got up and ready.

After breakfast we got in the car. The drive to school was only filled with a comfortable silence. When we got parked and out of the car he grabbed me by the waist and lightly pressed a kiss on my forehead then lips. He had taken off the makeup from yesterday so now everyone can see the bites and hickeys and if he took his shirt off the scratch marks.

"I.. I still feel bad about all the bruises, bites, and cuts all over you. I really don't know why I did that." I said looking down

"Hey. Baby it's perfectly okay. Now if it wasn't apparent I'm taken and if you really wanna make up for it we can do it again at free period, being the end of the day." He said in my ear causing me to moan and blush.

"Your getting all hard thinking about it aren't you Baby" he asked pulling me flush against him. I moan softly when he grabs my ass pressing his body against mine. He was hard too.

"Jax, don't tease me like that" I said pouting

"I know you want it. Your daddy's little cum slut who likes it rough and fast. Tell me your daddy's little cum slut." He whispered in my ear as I softly moaned in his ear feeling myself getting extremely hard.

"Fuck, ah. I'm daddy's cum slut. I like it when you fuck me hard and fast." I slightly moaned in his ear.

"Good. Now you better not touch yourself without me Baby. I will know" He said kissing me slowly and he held me close and upright while I almost whined with him so close but where I wanted them.

"Hey Blake!" Parker said after sitting in front of me in English.

"Hey" I said

"Are you okay" She asked when Jackson squeezed my thigh.

"Yep, I'm great." I said

"Jackson, you taking care of Blake?" She asked

"Yep," He said

"Why would you ever ask that? Of course he is. He's about the sweetest boyfriend ever." I said kissing Jackson's cheek

"Well. You look very.. uncomfortable, which is why I was asking" Parker said

"I.. he's not. Oh god. I can't say it." I said so I typed it out on my phone what happened earlier and showed her the phone. She blushed about as red as I was.

"Oh." She said giggling at us.

"Yeah" I said blushing taking the phone back.

"So that's why you look like you got into a cat fight, but also like you had really good sex" She said