Parable O: The Fool

There once was a god of fools. Who was merry and bright. They joked in the day and danced in the night. They were clever and quick, yet fair in a fight. Someone silly, but trustworthy, they just felt right.

They'd journey through the lands far and wide, all hearing their puns and riddles, nowhere to hide. All would know them Magicians, Priestess's High, Rulers, Hierophants, those whom love cry, chariot riders, strong justices, justified strengths, hermits and tempered, even devils and doomed. If the fool were ever hanged. The moon, sun, and stars would plays his games, keeping death at bay. Then came the Devil, not just any, the one true. Whom did not like all the fool could do.

So the Devil built a tower of judgement, rules for the world, and captured the deity. Yet in the height of this tower a joke was told, to all who consider themselves brave and bold, to save him, to keep the hope of old.

Thus is the journey of foolish believers, conniving deceivers, and all the world's misbegotten travelers. To face their devils and climb their towers and save their foolish dreams.

Yet very few seek the fool, because many know the dangers of adventure. How simpler it is to live a life without falling through the pitfalls of risk. To be nobody, a sane and ordinary folk. The safe choice, and yet the least popular.

Yet the dreamers do not judge. That's the world's job. Dreamers simply dream and how eloquent that can be, but not all dreams are good, some will be bad, and even a few nightmares.