Chapter 3: A Little Bit of Octavia's Life

(We now see Stolas's mansion at night. We now see a bedroom where Stolas and Stella are sleeping. We now hear their daughter Octavia who has a frightened voice.)

Octavia: Mummy! Daddyyyy!

(Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket.)

Stolas: Mmph. Via's calling us Stella.

Stella: You get up.

(Stolas sighs and gets out of bed, and enters Octavia's roomx, where she is hiding beneath her blankets.)

Stolas: Via? What troubles you, my owlet?

Octavia:(sobbing) Daddy! Daddy!

(Octavia climbs down from her bed and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her.)

Octavia: (sobbing) I had a dream! A really bad dream!

Stolas: (yawns and wipe away Octavia's tear) A nightmare.

Octavia: (sobbing) I was looking all over the palace and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

Stolas: (pats Octavia on the back comfortingly) There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay.

(Stolas summons his Grimoire to him as he walks Octavia back to bed.)

Stolas: When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember... No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little star fire.

(Several years later, a teenage Octavia is jolted awake by smashing objects and her parents screaming at each other.)

Stella: I can't believe you slept with an imp, IN OUR FUCKING BED!!

Stolas: It was unexpected! I didn't have time to go to a motel!

Stella: A motel?! Like a fucking PLEBIAN?!

(Octavia grabs her phone and puts in earbuds, playing "My World Is Burning Down Around Me" to tune out the screaming. Meanwhile, Stolas and Stella continue arguing.)

Stella: You want to fuck this one, TOO?!

(Stella grabs an imp servant and violently tosses him in Stolas's direction.)

Stolas: No! Of course not!

Stella: You are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your pathetic, IMP-SUCKING FACE!!

(Stella storms out of the room and Octavia enters the kitchen.)

Stolas: Good mooorning Octavia! Did you sleep well, my owlet?

Octavia: Was that a serious question?

Stolas: Mm-hmmm... What's that you're listening to?

Octavia: This song is called "My World Is Burning Down Around Me." It's by Fuck You Dad. It's a band.

Stolas: Ohhhh! How charming...

Octavia: So, you two done screaming for the day?

Stolas: Umm...

(Stella lets out another scream of anger.)

Stolas: You know what I haven't done in a long time? I haven't taken you to your favorite place in all of Hell! Why don't we go to Loo Loo Land?

Octavia: I'm not five anymore.

Stolas: You were always so happy whenever I took you to Loo Loo Land! What do you say we go there again, have a day, just the two of us?

Octavia: I'd... rather kill myself.

Stolas: There we go! Anything but staying in this house. Now, I'll arrange our security.

(Stolas picks up a phone.)

Octavia: Security for a theme park?

Stolas: We are rich, and we're hot. People want our money and our bodies!

Octavia(under her breath) Our money,maybe.

Stolas: Speak for yourself, Princess. Now... I'm calling the only man who can f*** me!

Octavia: What...?

Stolas: Who can protect me! Us! Being part of the Goetia family is rather valuable, you know.

(Octavia groans and pulls her hat over her eyes.)