Pre-Chapter 8: The Plan

Moxxie: Uh, yeah. Why was that nonsense?

Blitz: That wasn't a question.

Moxxie: That wasn't a plan.

Blitz: I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It's not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs.

Moxxie: A what now?

Blitz :I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you talentless baby dicked troll.

Moxxie: Well why don't you take an art class?

Blitz: Why don't you see how EXPENSIVE THEY ARE?!?!

Loona: Hey, is there a way I can come with you guys this time?

Blitz: Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Sorry, sweetie. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you.

(All five of the crew break the fourth wall.)

Loona: Well, I- I can blend in with humans easy enough. Just let me tag along.

Blitz: Wait, say that again.

Loona:  I can... blend in...?

Millie: Do you have a human disguise?

Loona: Yeah. Don't you?

Y/N: I do, but I'm not sure about the rest of them.

Loona: You three have been screwing around on Earth this whole fucking time... without human disguises?!

Blitz: Okay, new plan!

Blitz: Loonie and Y/N can help lure the humans to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Okay, how about that?

Millie: Flawless logic.

Moxxie: I think you're missing the biggest issue, sir. Isn't it crucial to have a client who demands enough kills to win this bet? We aren't just going up to massacre!

Blitz: I got that covered, Mox.

(Later, Blitz puts up a flyer that says "Spring Break Victim, 50% off!." Blitz walks to Moxxie.)

Blitz: Now... we wait.

Moxxie: Sir... there is no way we are going to get enough clients by the end of the day with one poorly spelled, bad grammer flyer!

(Demons are now lining up at the flyer.)

Blitz: Told you,Mox. Now, who's first.

Y/N: That's  why you don't doubt him, Mox.

Moxxie: Whatever.