Chapter 21

(Author's POV)

In disappointment, Ellie rushed to Daniel furiously after he allowed Pim to post their pictures online.

"Daniel, can we talk for a minute?" She immediately asked when she saw him having a virtual meeting at the pool.

"Can we talk about it later? I'm in the middle of something, and It's very important" paliwanag pa nya but her case is very urgent too, So in desperation, she threatened him by taking off the engagement ring that Daniel gave her at nilapag ito sa mesa where Daniel is having a meeting.

"Will you talk to me now or I'll call off our wedding? Take your pick" she furiously asked and walked away, trembling.

She immediately came home at agad naman syang sunundan ni Daniel.

"What's this all about Ellie?" Daniel asked curiously.

"I heard you've given Pim permission to post our pictures," panimula ni Ellie but Daniel find it inappropriate for such a small matter.

"And what's wrong with that?" Tanong nalang ni Daniel sakanya.

"Daniel, nakalimutan mo na ba? Did you forget why I chose to live a life away from the limelight? You were there with me at impossible na hindi mo yun alam". Ellie asks him.

"Of course I know about it, but Zach knows that you're here, Ano pang kinakatakot mo? You're free from him, you're divorced, you don't need to hide your whereabouts anymore, ikakasal na tayo Ellie, isn't the perfect time to make the world know that we're getting married? Kinakahiya mo ba ako?" he said and it suddenly displeases Ellie.

"That's not the point Daniel. How could you?" sagot nya nalang in disbelief as she started breathing rapidly, feeling nauseous and weak until she collapsed in front of Daniel.

Daniel was shocked when Ellie fell in front of him so he immediately called the hotel doctor to check Ellie's condition and he found out that she was suffering from scopophobia, it's a social anxiety disorder from getting too much attention.

"It doesn't make sense doc, she was an actress, how can she have that kind of disorder?" Daniel debated the doctor.

"It's been a while sir since we found out about her case and it is very rare and for time being only time and complete understanding might help her gain her confidence back." Paliwanag pa ng doctor kay Daniel and he didn't know about it.

Daniel realizes that he was a scumbag and a jerk to Ellie, jealousy blinded him and he forgot what Ellie was going through.

He just waited for Ellie to wake up beside her bed, watching her sleep.

The next morning, Ellie woke up when she suddenly felt vomiting, she immediately stood up and ran to the bathroom to vomit.

Nabigla naman si Daniel when she suddenly ran to the bathroom kaya agad nya itong sinundan.
"Ellie, are you okay?" Tanong nya agad kay Ellie habang naghihilamos ito.

"I'm fine now" sagot nalang ni Ellie na nasusuka parin.

Ilang sandali bigla namang pumasok si Pim na may dala-dalang prutas and Ellie spotted the oranges, so she immediately picked up the oranges and smelled them at agad naman gumaan ang pakiramdam nya.

Nagtataka naman si Pim sa kinikilos ni Ellie. "Woah, you're finally awake!" She said at napaupo naman si Ellie sa dinning.

"What's wrong Elle?" Tanong ulit ni Daniel na sobrang nag-aalala na.

"Yeah, you seem awful!" dagdag pa ni Pim habang inaayos ang mga prutas sa lalagyan.

"I said I'm fine!" sabi naman ni Ellie na naiirita na.