academy beginning

Kai pov

Finally I understood where exactly in the timeline I was. But I did not expect this. I was in academy with the genius of a generation. Uchiha itachi. The clanslayer.

All eyes were glued on him. His emotionless stare was fixed on particularly nothing. He slow walked into the academy. The rest of the introduction was a blur. I couldn't really focus on it because I was too busy trying to rearrange the timeline. Kyuubi attack will happen in 3-4 years. And with it the death of the fourth hokage and the birth of naruto uzumaki.

So that means about 11 years until the uchiha massacre. 17 years until cannon begins. And about 22 years until shippuden. My mind relaxed. I have time. A lot of time.

I have a lot things I need in order to be on par with the final bosses. I need flying raijin. Since I have already created a base for my fuinjutsu with my perfect calligraphy, it's only a matter of mastering said fuinjutsu. I will need a lot of time for that. But thankfully I do have time.

Next I need is senjutsu. Again hard but not impossible. I will need a summon contract. Toads are preferred, due to them enhancing your yang rather than yin, but not necessary. It would be better if I took a summoning contract for myself by reverse summoning. I remember the hand signs pretty vividly. But I wouldn't dare try it at least until I make chunin.

I also have many other plans on my mind. But all of those are for my future. I relaxed my mind. For now let's focus on the academy.

I looked on to the podium. The poor academy instructor still hadn't gotten over shock of having 'itachi uchiha' in his academy, which was visible from the slight stuttering in his speech. Poor guy.

"A-And th-at's all. Instr-instructor sarabi will give you the o-orientation tour. *cough* excuse me" said the instructor in a hurried manner eager to get off the stage. Even at 6 years age, without even his mangekyo, itachi uchiha was still hot suff.

The instructor named sarabi, soon accompanied us. Sarabi was a woman in her late twenties with a long brown hair which was tied in a bun. She gave us a slight smile. Her jacket signified her status as a chunin or above. But the fact that she was an academy instructor confirmed that she was a chunin. After all konoha does not enough jonin to throw around.

She announced: "All the adults accompanying the children can go home. If they pass the academy test, we will be giving them them the list of items to buy for the academy year. If not we will be sending them home."

The room burst into chatters and whispers. This was... Unusual. Usually parents are allowed to stay. Many of them wanted to see their kids in action. Why was this year different. Does it have something to do with itachi?

Meanwhile the parents slowly filtered out. After all of them were gone, sarabi finally announced:"alright children. Follow me. " She started walking towards a corridor. We went through the many twists and turns. Long and winding, dark and brightly lit. It made me realize just how huge the academy is. Numerous training grounds. Multiple classrooms and sparring arenas. I saw various shinobi in professional attires passing by us. That was the moment it really hit me. We were in the ninja academy of konoha! Where legends like jiraiya, tsunade, orochimaru, minato, kakashi and many others were taught to the way of shinobi.

That brought things to a whole new perspective. It was the home to legends. Of course the academy was big. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

I took my mind out of those thoughts and focused on walking. Our intense walk continued. After a decent amount of walking, we reached a particular classroom. Suddenly sarabi stopped. There was heavy tension in the air. She then turned and talked to us:"Usually, we will be conducting a three part test for the academy. The written test, the physical examination and the chakra level examination. Keyword being usually. But this year due to special circumstances (*cough* itachi *cough*) the test will be.....special. "

She then took out a a bunch of kunai, maybe thirty or forty, tied up in ninja wire and showed them to us:" the test is simple. In order to have a seat in the class you need one kunai. You have one hour. "

The students were confused. Of course they should be confused. This test wasn't meant for us. We were simply kids who hasn't even gotten academy training. How on earth were we supposed to take a kunai from a CHUNIN?

One of the students raised their hands:"ummm... There are like a hundred of us. And only one of you." I nearly face palmed. 'yes there is a hundred of us. But she is a fucking chunin. '

Sarabi simply smiled and replied:" yes and that being my disadvantage. Didn't you listen to me? " the entire class broke out into chatters. Despite the hopelessless I began to analyze the situation. Why were they giving out such a test. This wasn't something students can handle. Then wh....

Suddenly it hit me. This wasn't a test for us to begin. With. This was a test for uchiha itachi. They wanted to analyze his capabilities. To see if he's as good as the legends say he is. Now that made me pissed. They were planning on expelling an entire batch worth of students just because of one itachi uchiha. How is that fair.

I calmed my rage. Rage would only hinder you if not used correctly. I took a deep breath. My mind calmed. There was no such thing as fairness in this world. There are only winners and losers. So how do I win? I began analyzing the situation. Every part from the beginning to the end. There had to be a way to pass........

Suddenly my eyes widened. I got it! I know how to pass this shitty test. I immediately ran out of the academy.

To be continued....