ᴏɴᴄᴇ

3rd POV

Y/n was in the middle of class day dreaming. She always was day dreaming in almost every class, besides art. She could feel free and have her own mind of drawing, it may be not themed, but she could always impress the teacher of her own drawing skills.

Amane Yugi was her best friend since almost ever, though hes not in the same class as him, tghey managed to always hang out. Amane was indeed smart in his class, though not the loved one. Y/n stood always by his side no matter what had happend. 

The bell rang, it was next class Y/n thought but realized it was lunch time.'Yes!' she  thought since she could hang out with her best friend Yugi. She stood up and was packing her stuff as she then saw that almost everyone was gone from her class, except Amane who was waiting infront of the class waiting for Y/n. Y/n face lit up into a big smile as she saw him, she took her bag and ran up to him with a big hug "Amane!" she cheerd looking as happy as ever. Amane laughed and hugged her tightly back as if they havent sawn each other for year, which was obviously not since they went to school togther.

"Lets go to the rooftop this time! I heard that it was finally availbe after the rebuild." Yugi said "oh, already?" the other agreed with a happy face but confused since she just saw few days ago the rebuild wasnt finished at that floor. "Yup! Now lets go before we dont have much time for finishing our lunch." he said with a smile dragging his best friends wrist up the stairs to the roof. Y/n and Amane used to use the rooftop as their hangout place whenever they had lunch or free hours, but ever since there was a rebuild on that floor, they couldnt go pass it to the rooftop and had to either stay in their class where one of them would go to the other class or on the school backyard.

As they both ran through the halls and stairs, they both got greeted by Tsuchigomori who was telling them to slow down and in what hurry they was. "Just some buisness with best friends!" ,"Yeaaa!" Tsuchigomori sighed "be carefull, who knows if Amane gets more injuries." he said before turninng around to go to the library "Ill watch after him!" Y/n yelled laughing a bit which made Amane blush a bit from embarressment since he always would get injured as the two teens acted childish as always.

They arrived as they both opend the door to reveal the rooftop, air flew onto their faces as their hair flew back a bit from the wind. It revealed a beautiful view from the sky. The both teens went out to the rooftop as Y/n inhaled the fresh air "Wahhh..i missed it to be here." she smiled as she placed her bag down and went over to the edge of the roof leaning on the railing stock, as then Amane placed his bag on the floor walking up next to her leaning his back against the railing looking up at the sky "Im so glad we can finally come up here, its been months since this place was closed." Amane sighed and smiled looking at her from the side as he pointed a finger to her cheek pinching it slightly "Now, lets eat and enjoy the view, before ill steal youre muffins again" he smirked evil as he started to also laugh in a slight evil tone going fast to her bag about to look through her stuff. "Amane!"  Y/n yelled as she quickly hurried to the male trying to stop him from looking through her back to find muffins. 

Amane was a bit taller than Y/n so he mostly teases and annoys her with the height even tho hes only a one or two inches taller. After Amane finally released the bag where the teens were fighting, Y/n gave him a muffin so he could calm down "Jesus you gotta be calm, next time i will not give you any if you behave like this" she said sighing seeing Amanes childish behavior which was cute in her opinion too. The Yugi was nomming on the muffin like a little kid and L/n was eating from her bento box like a normal person. Suddenly Amane had a crazy idea since the rooftop was finally free "Hey Y/n, you know, i have an ideaa~" As the female heard his cheeky tone, she knew its gonna be a no good one. 'Oh no' she thought but continued to listen and give him a "hm?" while eating something from her bento box.

"Since the rooftop is free and tomorrow is friday, how abo-" he got cut off by the females voice "No no and no." she said looking away not even letting him finished. "But you didnt let me finished!-" he looked at her having his eyebrows go a bit into a furious one "All ideas of yours ends up in big trouble so i will not listen!" she said crossing her arms. She was right though, almost every plan or ide from him would cause them going into trouble which Y/n has bit trust issues on that. Amane whined as he ate the muffin giving her puppy eyes, then Y/n sighed "..go on." she said looking at him as Amane cheerd with a happy face "Okay so, tomorrow after school, lets go up here together and watch the stars all night." he said as he finished his muffin then stealing another one from her and started to eat the other one. "But- what about our pa-" "No need to worry about that! I got an idea how we can trick them,we just say the sience club got a night gaze tomorrow and stay the night at school pretending we gonna stay there, besides later on when we want to go home, we could go to my place! Or yours then saying the club got canceld."

Y/n thought about it, it could actually work but her mom wants proof that its really going to happen tomorrow which was the problem. "But, how are we going to prove it to my mom and youre mom?" she said thinking it might not work. "I told her that ill go there tomorrow and she belived me, if youre mom doesnt belive you, tell her to ask my mom if its true, trust me the plan will work!"  he smiled finishing the muffin as he took another one before Y/n would catch him "Amane its the third one i only have 2 more left you stupid ass!" she cursed at him as the male laughed "Aw come on you never eat them~" he teased as Y/n rolled her eyes a.nd took the other muffin. There was one left as both finished their muffin. They both wanted to grab the muffin at the same time but as they did they toched each finger tips at the same time making them look at each other blushing a bit. It was silence for some seconds as it was a very.. very awkward scene, suddenly the door got slammed open making the teens jump as they got scared by it seeing there was no one else but only a familiar face they both knew. 

"Amaneee!"

 ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆       ───────────

AYE so first chaper done and i forgotten to say that this is a f!reader aka female so sorry for not telling later :,)

though i might post another chaper tonight, depends on how tired i will be or how motivated ill get but here, either tonight or tomorrow ill send the second chapter and sorry if the chapter is short ill try and make it longer

Sooo i guess yall already know who it is whos screaming Amanes name so its alright im bad at making cliffhangers :,D

anyways, that was the first chapter! soon there will be some past stories about the two teens but not much since we want to go futhrt into the future.

so then, have a great good morning/day/evening/night !<3

- Lin