ꜱᴜɴꜱʜɪɴᴇ

3rd POV

It was no other than Amanes little brother, Tsukasa. He ran up to him jumping on him as amane falls back due of his twin little brother being clingy "Amaneee you left the house early this morning again even tho we made up to go to school together!" he cursed at him as Amane tried to push his little clingy brother away from him. "But you took ages until you were finished and i wated 10min for you." Amane said as he had a bit of an annoyance face because of his twin brother.

Y/n was laughing of how they were acting especially how Tsukasa being clingy and acting like a 5yo. Though, she may find Tsukasa cute but for her Amane was way more than him.

"Tsukasa, here for you" Y/n said as she showed him the last muffin that was left to maybe help Amane get Tsukasa off of him. Tsukasa was like a dog having a cheeky happy smile as he then got off his brother and taking the muffin Y/n offerd him. Y/n could see on Amanes face the sad childish face since he wanted it which made the H/c girl chuckle a little but the female did it only just to help him out of the situation.

As Tsukasa got the muffin from her, he stood up about to leave "have a nice picnic date!" he said knowing how it would annoy his twin by saying such stuff as shipping them. They both blushed of course as exspected "NO WE ARE NO-" Y/n wanted to finish her sentence but then, the bell rang, which meant that next classes had begun. "already? ughh" Y/n whined while she still had the tiny blush on her facefrom what the twin said. She packed her stuff while Amane chuckled of her actions as he took his bag standing up "How about we meet up after school? Then we can plan out for tomorrow" he smiled opening the door "Sure cant wait" she returned the smile at him as he waved at her going inside running to his next class leaving the female behind.

Y/n didnt knew hot to feel about him, ever since they came to the high school, she had the weird mixed up feeling about Amane. The feelings towards the male teen was indescribeable but nice, though it scared her. Maybe she had a crush on him? no, that cant be cause if so then it should be already long time ago, but it was just confusing. She felt happy around him always, no matter what situation they were or what they did. It was always those two together and would be always by their sides no matter what situation they would be. They were best friends after all, or are the feelings what Amane has for Y/n different than just best friends? Sometimes there are stuff they ask, that themselves cannot answer.

'the feeling was there again'the H/c haired girl thought as she was thinking about it agin comepleatly forgetting about the class that was about to start any second. She panic as she rushed inside running through the halls looking for her class. It was history class as Y/n opened the door seeing the teacher wasnt there yet. 'phew, thank god'she sighed to herself as she sat down on her desk taking out her history lesson materials. After a minuet or two the teacher came and had finally started the leasson. And of course, the little L/n was day dreaming.

Amane. Only Amane in her head. She didnt knew why but, hes always on her mind. Maybe its because Amane may be her only friend, well she does have classmates shes close with but only in class or when they need stuff for homework when they chat so not much. She wanted to know why hes been in her mind lately or ever since high school, its just a difficult answer. She needed to know why this feeling has been going on her mind.. anddd stomach, since it feels like butterflies been flying in her stomach. But, Amane is her best friend since litle kids why does this feeling come now? Is it puberty? Did something happend with her? Why is this happening with her? Why? W-

"L/n"

"L/n-san"

"L/n!"

"Wah!" Y/n suddenly woke up from her day dreaming thoughts standing up from her desk. "Having a nice dream about history? Or about that boy youre always with?" the girls face flushed red as the teacher saw that making some students snicker and chuckle silently "n-no miss" Y/n blushed as she sat down looking at her book "you know where we are?" the shy girl shaked her head as a no in response. The teacher sighed "please come after school to my office. And its page 52 the 7th line" the teacher said as Y/n got embarresed 'ah shit-'she could think as she got cought and had to go to her office after school. The teen started to read out the page inftont of the class. A while later the bell rang for a different class. Y/n was always scared and nervous when these stuff woulld happen to her. It would make her overthink before it happen and would mostlikely get a panic attack.