ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

3rd POV

Y/n was home after that evening leaving Amane infront of his place. He was compleatly different that day which was weird. Y/n was eating dinner with her family while thinking about what happend today and for the plan tomorrow, which she almost forgotten about to ask her parents. "mam- may Amane and I go to-" she got cut off by her mother "yes." 'wait, what' she thought as she looked at her mother. "Mrs.Yugi told me about it.", "WAIT- you really mean it-?" she looked at her with big eyes as he mom nodded with a smile. Y/n was full of happyness thinking how lucky they are right now.

Y/n POV

I cant belive it. She really lets me go oh my god.

I felt so excited as i was keep thinking about it, i ran upstairs grabbing my phone to write Amane.

Chat

Me:
AMANE

Amane:
HELLOOO YESS?~

Me:
How did you made you're mom belive you?

Amane:
Secret~
Why you asking tho?

Me:
Bc mom said yes

Amane:
AYYEE YES

Me:
YES

Amane:
I cant wait already, I'm glad we can do it

Me:
Yea me too, sorry but I'm going to sleep I'm pretty tired after being all excited

Amane:
OH COME ON ITS ONLY 8PM

Me:
Well if I go sleep now, I won't be much tired all night tomorrow while watching the stars~

Amane:
Got a point-

Me:
So then, Goodnight!

Amane:
Goodnighttt<3

I had a slight blush as he sended that heart after the goodnight. I stoop up dressing up into my sleeping clothes as i then hopped into the bed looking at the phone just to see any message incase since i was about to sleep. I placed my phone on the little shelf next to me and closed my eyes as i slowly driffted off to sleep.

3rd POV

As Y/n was slepeping, Amane in the other hand was still awake. He was preparing bag for tomorrow night he had planned. This plan was risky since both their parents are strict, tho good friends with each other. As he was almost finished packing some stuff, the side of his head started to drip a little blood as it was slowly rolling down on his side forhead. He felt it, touching the area seeing blood. He sighed and stood up going to the bathroom looing in the mirror taking a tissue wiping the area with blood away. 'not much this time. 'he had thought as he wiped the blood away as he also heard his twin brother steps coming futher.

Next day, next morning, and it was already a beautiful start. Y/n got up from her alarm and stood up feeling fresh. 'jeez'she thought as she stood up feeling motivated for today. Sh e went to brush her teeth, hair then dress up in her uniform. She took her bag and stuffed in some books for todays lesson, the other bag for tonight was in the corner of her room since after school shell come home and then go to school again. After doing that she went downstairs seeing her mom looking out of the window which was looking strange. "mam? mam?" she called her twice as her mom then turned around giving a smile "good morning" she greeted her as she came up to her with a forhead kiss then going to the counter in the kitchen "what did you saw?" the young female asked as she walked behind her then sitting on a chair as breakfast was ready for her and her siblings. "nothing, the weather is pretty" she said as she prepared the lunches for her and her siblings. Y/n letted out a little 'ah' as she started to eat her toast, soon enough her siblings came , Lehan and Namo. The two little boys came too to sit on the table. Lehan was a year older than Namo tho still both annoying little dwarfs. Namo was non-verbal so he couldnt talk (it means that he cant speak) but Lehan was the opposite of that since he has a high voice and would scream like a girl if hed scream. Today Lehan was quiet though, it was weird beacuse he wasnt like this at all. "so youre going on a date?" he asked which made Y/n eyes widen "what- no its not a date-" she said but realized it was kinda like one which gave her a slight blush but also no beacuse theyre best friends only, right? She tried to forget it and finished eating, then looking at the time '07:07am ' realizing that she and Amane would walk to school together at 07:10am. She hurried giving the plate on the kitchen counter as her mom gave her a forhead kiss. "have fun at school" she said and gave her her lunch bento box as Y/n thanked her with a smile putting it in her bag "and have fun with youre boy friend" Lehan said just to tease her, god she wanted to throw him out of the window but it was no time left so she just smacked his head from the back as she then grabed her bag opening the door "bye!" was her last word as she closed the door and started to run towards Amanes place.