important notice for those who read this

Sooo, hello there
AGAIN

I know I have disappeared again and I take FULL responsibility, but my life is busy especially this year. I'm a student in germany, I'm not german yet I live here for 10 years now and german is hard for me still and now that I'm in 10th grade in a "Realschule" (for ppl that know what that is yk) and I want and NEED to get better with my grades.

so I don't even use social media much often bc it's stressing me out with this whole situation with school and yes I do have problems at school.

BUT GOOD NEWS!
I'm getting better and my finals are in May. so what I want to say here in this post are a few things: the reason I'm not publishing alot and what I want to do NEXT.

So, I've been thinking instead of letting you all wait for one chapter, I'll continue this story, but will NOT publish it until I'm COMPLEATLY DONE with the WHOLE story.

so that said yes you still have to wait, but once you get a notification that I've published chapters here someday soon, that's when you also know "I CAN FINALLY FINISH THIS STORY!" cause like I said I'll write everything at once but not in one chapter ofc but in more chapters but publish them in one day ykwim?

okay so, any questions are asked and I'm always free for ideas even tho I got ideas but STILL, I appreciate each single one of ur patients for this story and thank you alot for the support too!

love each single one of you that support this

thank you again and bye bye! <3