ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs

3rd POV

Amane hugged her back as he looked at her "Hey hey Y/n, why are you crying?" , "why am i crying? You were literally gone and me tsukasa and even your mom got worried!" Y/n looked at the boy with teary eyes thought mad. "Where even were you?!" she asked as she let go of the hug as it was still raining. "I hit my head this morning and it started to bleed a bit so i went to the doctors. I knoww im clumsyy" he let out some giggles as he tried to cheer her up. "We should get going, the teacher is definitely wanting an explanation about us both anddd Tsukasa." He smiled holding an Umbrella as he let Y/n go underneath it too "Thanks.." she wiped her tears a bit as he didn't wanted to make it obvious that she was very worried. Amane gave her a pat on the head as they both started to walk back to the school gate and in the meanwhile Y/n wrote the younger twin that she had found Amane.

Arrived at school and the both teens didn't talk much while walking which was different. "You sure you're okay Amane?" she asked to just make sure "Yes I am Y/n, please don't worry and I knowww I should've write you that but I didn't wanted to cause much trouble for your little overthinking head!" He smiled giggling as he flicked her head gently. "ow- well it's your fault you know that", "yes I knowww" he whined and they both laughed "And don't worry the little night sky meeting tonight will continue even if it just started raining, until then it will be fresh dry again!" Y/n chuckled a little trusting his words "fine then I'll belive you, if it's not true then you will repay me by buying for me a nice big meal!" she said and Amane sighed "yeah sure dream about it, now it's best for us to go to class now..oh and I'll be in the rooftop at lunch soo dont be late~" he had his childish self again as Y/n rolled her eyes "I wont this time I promise" she smiled as they both then gave a last hug before they both went different directions.

Y/n of course as she went into her class had to give a proper explanation why she just left like that, but since it was her lucky day the teacher just didn't really cared and let her slide with the excuse. Y/n was on her desk, drawing some doodles to the theme of the subject of the class, but also having a thought of Amane. You may think of course again him but this time, it wasn't a nice feeling. She had mixed feelings with worried and uncomfortableness? It was the first time something like this showed up in the thought of him.

As she was thinking, she felt her phone vibrate, which made her curious what notification poped up so she sneaky up her phone between her books and pencilcase, looking that Amane had messaged her. 'oh God is he kidding me we're in the middle of class?!' she checked her phone and looked, Amane sending her stickers.

CHAT

Y/n:
AMANE WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING STICKERS?

Amane:
Hehe because I'm bored and need a pretty companion to talk toooo~

Y/n:
im muting you.

Amane:
NO PLEASE IM SORRY

Y/n:
silly amane very very silly

Amane:
Sorry for being excited for the night stare gaze with you :(

Y/n:
Aw Amane but we have school it's Friday, you're scheduled shouldn't be that bad right?

Amane:
Math, P.E., physics, History , chemistry and English.

Y/n:
ykw nevermind let's talk