𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

{★}

I roleplay in Discord now that Wattpad loves to make things difficult. Only add my discord after you have been completely accepted.
My discord: .snakeb1te.

{★}

I sometimes don't feel like role-playing! I don't dedicate my life t role-playing so please respect that aspect.

{★}

If you don't reply for a 30 day period, I will personally end the roleplay. Tell me if you won't be on for more than that so I won't think you left.

{★}

If you get bored of the roleplay, TELL ME. We can restart the roleplay, make ideas for some drama or just ditch the roleplay completely. I don't want to roleplay with someone who is bored of it. I won't crucify you.

{★}

If your OC has any mental illness, make sure you do research on that illness. I will call you out if I notice you don't have a clue about that mental illness.

{★}

Don't give your OC the entire spotlight. Give mine some too.

{★}

Don't make your OC pitch perfect! They must have some flaws as well!

{★}

Your responses must be at least 3 sentences long!

{★}

Password is you have to tag someone who you think would be interested in this book! (This is optional but I would greatly appreciate it!)

{★}

I have school to deal with! I am in the central standard time zone so keep that in mind.

{★}

I am 100% okay with swear words but don't use them in EVERY SINGLE RESPONSE YOU MAKE. Make sure to use alternative ways to say the word like: D@mn, Sh¡t, Etc.

{★}

If I don't reply over a 48 hour period, tag me or PM me as a reminder!

{★}

No OP characters. As well as Gary Sues are not allowed.

{★}

You have to roleplay in third person! Not first, not even a bit of second. Third. Person.

{★}

[Name] smiled, "Well it's nice to see you again!" His voice was light as it always had been. No matter what he was going through on the inside, somehow he was always still smiling.

*Smiles* Well it's nice to see you again.

{★}

Don't try and pressure me to change something about my OC. I will end the roleplay faster than you can make an excuse for me not to.

{★}

I don't enjoy boring roleplays! Add some spice! Make it interesting for both of us!

2nd Password: Your favorite animal!

{★}

Don't hate the person, hate the OC at all times lol

{★}

Use proper grammar. I don't expect your grammar to be over the rainbow but do try like I do.

{★}

Don't barge in on someone else's roleplay! It's just plain rude!

{★}

Be patient with me. I am not the all-knowing so if we do a roleplay like in the past, I might not get everything right! Don't get mad at me for getting something wrong.

{★}

I must request you follow me! This is not required AT ALL but I would prefer this in case if I were announce something and you could see that announcement.

{★}

Third Password: YOUR TRIGGERS

{★}

I personally don't have any triggers.

{★}

No bullying. You will be banned.

{★}

Don't ask for my personal information!
(Example: Name, Address, Phone Number, etc)

{★}

Some of my ocs will know each other and might be a background character in some roleplays we do! They won't be anything more than a background character though.

{★}

You are able to use my ocs in different world scenarios (Example: Apocolypse)

{★}

I might be updating ocs at times. If you are role-playing with the oc I am updating, I will notify you of the changes that will be made.
If you don't feel like one of the changes would fit the roleplay, then you can tell me and we will more than likely be able to exclude the changes for the roleplay.
When I change something, I would want you to check out the changes at some point in time. You don't need to check immediately but only when you have time to do so.

{★}

RULES MAY BE UPDATED

{★}