𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

TW: MENTION OF DRUGS, SMOKING, ETC
𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞
Julian Harvard
NICKNAMES:
Jules
𝐀𝐠𝐞
20-30
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
Male
𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
Openly Gay
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

TW: MENTION OF DRUGS, SMOKING, ETC𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞Julian HarvardNICKNAMES:Jules𝐀𝐠𝐞20-30𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫Male𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲Openly Gay𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬
One over his eye
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬
none
𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝
Pretty muscular but not TOO muscular. A decent muscular size.
𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Highschool Graduate (Barely)
𝐉𝐨𝐛
Drug Store
𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬
Doodling, hanging out with friends, occasionally visiting shelters but never adopting any pets, etc.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲
He finds therapy when going to the shelter. Julian enjoys spending time with the animals in the shelters but never adopts any. He never felt a real connection with any of the animals he came across but he does enjoy his company.

Habits
• Smoking
• Chewing his nails when nervous
• Tapping his foot when in tense situation
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
He doesn't enjoy being called out for things. His anxiety will spiral if someone calls him out like on a stage or something like that. Immediately, he'll just panic and leave before anyone could think of a reason for him not to. Julian doesn't enjoy people who exploit his relationship with them and the reason why is because his former lovers have exploited their relationship which soon stemmed into him being wary of ever getting into any relationships. Julian is very self-concious but will make you feel like you're his world. He'll get defensive when someone talks negatively about his friends and that sometimes doesn't end well. Julian can be quite caring and forgiving despite his appearance on the outside.
𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬
His introverted self
Anxiety
Defensive
Sometimes possesive
𝐏𝐞𝐭-𝐏𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬
people chewing with their mouth open, someone having him repeat things more than twice, etc.
𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
Currently in Arts and Crafts
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
Mother - Angelia Harvard
Father - Unknown
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
Your OCs friends
𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
Henry Lawrence
Chloe Henric
Paline Brown
Leon Sky
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬/𝐄𝐱-𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
Molly Partson
Henry Lawrence
Leon Sky
Chloe Henric
Iris Huckleberry
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
Well he wants someone who understands where he gets the most anxiety and is able to comfort him when something happens. He'll always treat his lovers the same way, which is better than he treats anyone else. He wants someone that his slow to start yelling but can also put him in his place if need be.
𝐓𝐨𝐩/𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡/𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦
Switch, mostly dominant
𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐬
Grinding, dirty talk, rough s3x, moaning, whimpering, begging, anything with his neck, etc.
𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐬
The things that make us hold onto our socks.
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
Pinapple
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬

You know this guy through your friends and have taken a liking to him. It didn't take long for you to have much interest in him. Although you both didn't know each other all to well, you decide to introduce yourself.

"Hey! My name is..." You trail off once he looks at you.

Julian's gaze was as cold as ice. His stature seemed bigger when close up and you weren't expecting him to be this intimidating.

"What was your name again? I didn't quite catch it," He tried but he knew the reason all too well.

you?