𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS VIOLENCE, GORE, DEATH, SUICIDE, ETC

· · ─────────────────── · ·

· · ─────────────────── · ·⋆ 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ⋆The apocalypse for this roleplay is in modern time

⋆ 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ⋆
The apocalypse for this roleplay is in modern time. Cities and towns have been destroyed and the population of the living is starting to dwindle. Survivors struggle every day to find good shelter and food.
It has been 6 years since the apocalypse began. Many died due to the infection. There were those who cut their own life short, not wanting to be infected and not seeing a reason to keep going in a destroyed world. Although, some had not accepted their fate just yet and do their best to survive each day.
Nobody knows how this apocalypse came to be. Some guessed that it was a disease that escaped from a lab, others blame rats or bugs, and so on.

──────────

|The Infected|
Danger Level:
▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯

Normal Infected
Their attacks can either be impulsive or calculated. They are regular so they don't have any abilities that make them even more dangerous than what they actually are. They are fast and strong, but they can't tear through a wall. They can knock down a door pretty easily though. They have a decent sense of smell but their hearing is not as good. Their eyesight on the other hand is incedible.

Do: Keep quiet despite their hearing, eat before sunset, put out all fires before sunset, make sure the window blinds are okay, and more.

Don't: Stand in the window longer than 3 seconds, leave the window's open, make a lot of noise, and more.

The Mimicks
Danger Level:
▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯

Since humans have the capability to use sounds to lure on some species, the mimicks are able to replicate that ability but they are naturals at it. They are smart enough to understand what sounds have worked best in order to get them food. Despite their excellent mimicking capabilities, if people listen closely, they may be able to tell the difference. It's much like uncanny valley where somehow we have gained a sense that, "this thing is not human." While it works most of the time, some of the mimicks are too good to be noticed. At the same time, different people are able to tell what is fake and what is not. Like for example, person A thinks the voice is real but person B knows it's fake.