𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞
Harlow Edwards
𝐀𝐠𝐞
20-25
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
Male
𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
Gay
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬Minor scar on his ankle𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬One on his stomach𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝(In Picture Above)

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬
Minor scar on his ankle
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬
One on his stomach
𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝
(In Picture Above)

𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Highschool Graduate
𝐉𝐨𝐛
Mother Road Market

𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬
He has a friend who owns horses and sometimes he'll go and spend time there with his friend.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲
Animals
Books
Quiet Spaces

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
He is a very simple guy. Harlow isn't really one to enjoy chaotic spaces but a calmer vibe. Harlow is very polite with everyone he meets and he is very tolerant. Although, he can be quite judgemental at times. If you treat him disrespectfully, he'll assume you're just a very disrespectful person. When he sees a kid whining and crying to their mother, at times he'll just assume to himself that child is a spoiled brat. Harlow is trying to fix that and he is getting better at not being so judgemental. He's quite gentle and sensitive. He can't handle people yelling at him and will retreat into a seperate space when it becomes too much for him. Harlow often distances himself a lot from others which causes him to not be as social and gain more friends in the space around him. He takes comfort in his workplace because of how chill everyone around him is. The people he comes across are usually nice people and he hasn't encountered anyone who was actually a bother to him personally. He trusts the others in his work and is more social with them than he is outside of his workplace.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬
Judgemental
Distancing Himself
Not Socializing Much

𝐏𝐞𝐭-𝐏𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬
People chewing with their mouth open
Constant clicking of something

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
His childhood wasn't really all to special. It was kind of the usual everyday childhood that most people have. Harlow was always that one kid in class that knew the answer but never dared to raise his hand to answer because of how introverted he was. He hated when people stared at him and that was another reason behind why he never said the answers out loud. Harlow's grades were all great and people expected him to find the cure of cancer or something but he was never into that stuff. Harlow was always interested in the food industry. He used to beg his mother to teach him how to cook something everyday which sharpened his skill.

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
(Mother) Paige Edwards
(Sister) Arina Hinderson (Married)

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
Paige
Harper
Jackson
Leo
Micheal
Chloe
Gina
Etc

𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
N/A

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬/𝐄𝐱-𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
(Ex) Jackson

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
Harlow doesn't want his lover to pressure him into anything or yell at him. If there is an argument, Harlow just wants a chill conversation, nothing too chaotic or extreme. He's alright with his lover getting him to do things but there is a limit. Like if he says 'no' more than a few times, he means it and he doesn't want to do whatever his lover is trying to make him do. Harlow respects those who respects his friends but will tell him if his friend was talking behind his back. Just a loyal person would be enough honestly.

𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐓𝐨𝐩/𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡/𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦Bottom

𝐓𝐨𝐩/𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡/𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦
Bottom

𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐬
Grinding, Neck-biting, Etc

𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐬
Weird stuff

𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
Pinapple

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬
You kept on going back to Mother Road Market, a food court, for some reason. Well that reason was a reason you knew very well. You told your friends that it was just because the food was really good and that was true but that wasn't the main reason behind why you were going there. You had actually met a guy there who was an employee. For some reason, he just caught your attention everytime he was around. You actually wanted to get to know this person because in all honesty, you were interested.
One day, you ordered something from the stand that the boy of your interest was working in hopes that he would be there that day. To your releif, he was. He called for you to grab your food and when you came over to him, he smiled at you.
"You come here quite often," He commented, not in a rude way but in a nice way with a small laugh.