Criminal

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞
Keagan Williams

𝐀𝐠𝐞
20-30

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
Male

𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
Gay

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧Highschool GraduateForensic Science Degree

𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Highschool Graduate
Forensic Science Degree

𝐉𝐨𝐛
Career Criminal

𝐇𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬
• Robbery
Going to Clubs
• Messing with cops
• Gambling
• etc

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲
• His friends

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
Keagan Williams is an ambitious man. If he wants something, he'll take it.
He isn't a man with money in his pockets so he takes the money from other pockets.
Despite his petty crimes, Keagan can be a little more than violent. In a rage he has the potential to kill someone if he felt like it. He would do it mercilessly but always regret it later.
Keagan enjoys the thrill of being on the run, he lives for the chase. Keagan doesn't have many friends. Keagan is unbothered by it though, not seeing it as important.
He hates being accused of things though that he genuinely didn't do. It throws him off and makes him frusterated. Although, it isn't unreasonable for someone to suspect him of something.
Keagan tends to value himself over others. When it comes down to it, he won't hesitate to leave you in the dust to save his own skin. Keagan is very deceptive and uses his convincing words to get what he wants from people.
Despite his criminal activities and deceiving behavior, he is actually a very loving guy. Keagan expresses his affection through words or touch, sometimes gift-giving. He wants the people he cares about to feel loved.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬
• Ambitious
• Cocky
Violent Tendencies
• Deceptive

𝐏𝐞𝐭-𝐏𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬
• Being teased
• Getting mocked
Bad Manners

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
Keagan wasn't always a criminal. He had actually wanted to be apart of the police force as a forensic analytic. After highschool, he went to a forensic college. He earned his degree after years of hard work and applied for job, and another job, another job, etc. Each and everytime he was denied. Disappointed and out of money, he turned to crime. Keagan was pleasantly surprised when he found out he had a talent at pick-pocketing as well as seeming believable. One day, he got into a fight, a nasty one. He grabbed a knife from his kitchen and stabbed the man through the stomach. The man survived, which was a miracle, and Keagan escaped, now running from the police. His parents disowned him, which lead him to changing his last name. One day, when running from the cops, he felling into some barbed wire. It slashed his throat but it wasn't deep enough to kill him. He kept running but those scratches are what made the scars around his neck.

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
Miranda Springs (Mother)
Thomas Springs (Father)

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
Benjamin F.
(criminal located in federal prison for burglary)
Tommy H.
(Manhatten, childhood friend)
Phil R.
(A friend he met at the bar)
Etc.

𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
Erica H.
(Recently released from State prison)
Harlow J.
(Inmate for Assault and battery)
Quinn L.
(Attempted to turn Keagan to the police)

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬/𝐄𝐱-𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
Quinn L.
Madison K.
Graham Q.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
He doesn't know because he doubts anyone would want to be in a relationship with a criminal like him. Although, he would love someone who'd stay beside him, shelter him, support him, love him like you would to someone who wasn't such a career criminal.

𝐓𝐨𝐩/𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡/𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦
Switch/Leans top

𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐬
Lace, grinding, edging, praise (sexual praise), light bdsm, touching, rough kissing, sitting on his lap, etc.

𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐬
R@pe, gore, actual insults, too much pain, toes, scat/piss, going to vanilla, etc.
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
Toast

𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬

Scenerio #1
You were an officer, hurrying after the criminal the whole department had been after for a while now. You were alone and had called for back-up but you couldn't wait for it to arrive because Keagan was already running off, escaping as always. The tall man took a sharp turn into a private owned pasture, weaving through the trees. You were determined and followed him inside. After a moment of running, you could no longer hear his soft footsteps, just complete silence. Before you could even take a breath to slow your heart beat, you felt yourself being slammed to the ground, having the breath knocked from your lungs the moments you made contact with the hard Earth beneath you. You gasped for air as you felt a heavy weight against your body, keeping you down. It was Keagan. Panic flooded into you as he reached for your toolbelt, thinking he was going to grab your handgun. Instead, he grabbed your hand cuffs, placing it on you. "Hm..How ironic," Keagan chuckled with a satisfied grin.
You?

Scenerio #2
You worked in a jail, guarding the prisoners as usual. One who had recently been captured, Keagan, seemed to be more interested in you then the rest of the guards. He'd give you cocky grins, maybe comment something, etc. You became frusterated, wondering what game he was playing with you. One night, when nobody was looking, you slipped to his jail cell. You were glad to find him awake, since it'd be easier to ask him a question without alerting someone else while trying to wake him. "I have a visitor? How sweet," Keagan chuckled, giving you a cocky smile.
You?

Scenerio #3
You were at a club with your boyfriend and his friends. You didn't like these friends of his. They smelled like alcohol all the time, never seemed to stay quiet, toxic, degrading, etc. You had complained to your boyfriend about them but that didn't end well for you. Your boyfriend had become snappy and accused you of being judgemental as well as jealous. Now, there you sat, your boyfriend focused on these friends of his. Suddenly, a tall man came up to the group, a friendly smile plastered on his face as he joined them. "Keagan, surprised to see you here," One of the friends said. Your heart dropped as you recognized the name from the news. Despite the warnings and the exaggerated words of the news reporter, Keagan didn't seem to be such a criminal. He just seemed like the kind of guy someone would choose to frame or something. His smile was warm and he had a welcoming vibe he gave off. As you stared, his eyes locked onto yours and he cocked a brow. "Now, who do we have here?" Keagan asked with a grin. You could feel your boyfriend tense slightly beside you as Keagan asked his question. "My boyfriend, Keagan. Don't get any ideas," You're boyfriend hissed.
You?