Chapter 2

Kiara

I sighed getting out of the Uber.

It's was currently 7:49am. The assembly starts at 8:00am.

It's was the first day of school after summer break, mother did not came home for the entire summer break, that's a good thing but it's still suspicious. Eh.

Because it was the first day that means that the classes has changed and the teachers also.

I never really cared for my classmates to change every grade, because I never really had friends.

I did have a best friend, but regretted it because she turned out to be a fucking bitch who tried to use me for my money.

I am popular and everybody knows who I am but not in the 'mean girl' popular type.

I am popular for being a loner 'The bitch who has no friends and depends on her mummy's money' is what Aria the Queen B /the bitchy ex-bestfriend framed me only because I refused to give her my necklace which Felix had given me when I was 4.

That day at the cafeteria in 5th grade, Aria asked, more like ordered me to give her my necklace and I politely declined.

She tried to snatch it from my neck, I twisted her hand before she could reach to the necklace, then slapped her for trying to steal my necklace and warned her to stay away from me. That day I lost my patience.

I was not a loner before Aria being a bitch and decided to ruin things for me.

Everyone thinks they know me but oh how wrong they are, they don't know shit.

I only scored 65 percent, which caused me to have an anxiety attack.

I tried so hard this semester, so many sleepless nights, even tho I struggle so much with focusing on something, still I tried, I tried so hard, and still got 65. I hardly passed.

This is why everyone I love abandons me because I'm a disgrace, I'm a disappointment. I try so hard but I'm never enough.

I entered the class 9thF. "More like fuck" I muttered to myself and then snorted at my own joke.

'I'm so fucking funny I know right!' I flattered myself and snorted again.

Phew I was lucky nobody was there otherwise they would have thought I was a gone case.

I sat on the last bench and choose a place where I could clearly see the board.

The best thing was that the the benches were single not the ones that I have to share with someone.

As I was thinking about the good things, the worst thing dawned over me.

Fuck bloody fucking fuck.

It is a new class, so the fucking teacher will make everyone introduce themselves. Fuck no.

Everyone eventually arrived and settled down. The class teacher introduced herself as Mrs. Priya Sharma.

"Today there will be no studies we will do various amounts of fun activities.

We will to go to the main assembly hall, principal ma'am will give you a welcome speech and there will be very special guests attending so be on your best behavior.