Chapter 22

a/n-
are y'all fucking with me? 118k views omfg. screaming and crying
well, i have some good news. so my finals are finally over so i'll try update more often.

Kiara

Declan got out of the Lamborghini followed by Aaron getting out of the Bugatti. I breathed in pure relief. I don't know how they came to know I'm here but I'm so fucking thankful because today was not the day I wanted to die.

"Wha—" I was cut off by a shot being fired in the air.

Before I could even fathom what was happening, other people in black uniforms appeared out of nowhere and surrounded behind Declan and Aaron and they pointed their guns to the gang who were trying to kill us.

I narrowed my eyes in utter confusion. I swear I saw so many of the dudes at Russo Empire. I blinked not believing whatever my eyes were seeing.

Declan noticed my state on the ground. I could clearly see him getting more angry. Aaron also noticed me and gave me a tiny encouraging smile. Declan silently gestured me to move away from the ground as he removed a gun from his pocket. He raised his hand and aimed it towards the Russian dude gang.

I was so fucking shaken up I couldn't fathom what was happening right now.
I tried getting up to protect myself from getting shot but the pain in my abdomen was slowly getting a hold of me.

I felt my body being dragged off the ground and being settled in a far corner hidden away from anyones vision yet the sound of the gunfire was still ringing in my ears.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed it was Christian who dragged me away from the middle of a literal battle ground. I mentally noted to thank him even though I hate him.

As soon as I was taken away from there, Declan shot a dude straight in the middle of his forehead. The dude fell down and an open fire started. I still couldn't believe what was happening so I closed my eyes to shut out the world.

My hands instantly went up to my ears and covered them as soon as the shooting started. I was curled up against a dried up tree sobbing my heart out, trying to keep out the continuous ringing sound of gunfire.

I felt it once again. The same cold metal. My breathing got ragged as I realised that I was once again held at gunpoint but the difference between last time and now was that there was someone to actually save me but this time there isn't because everyone is busy in the open fire to notice my situation.

"Please," I pleaded without turning back this time. "Please, let me go." My voice broke. "Please, let me go. I didn't do anything."

I fell back and inevitably leaned against the cold wood. I shivering and trembling so much that even if the dude didn't kill me, I would die of the coldness level.

I watched my brothers shoot the bad people with their gun and I couldn't help just wonder how the fuck do they know how to kill people? But that's where my curiosity ends because this is my end.

"Well, I'll at least die knowing I kicked some ass." I shrugged tiredly with a lazy smile. Yes, to this day I'll keep a smile on my face and lie to the world that I'm fine. Moreover, I'll keep telling myself that I'm fine.

"You can kill me now," I said giving up. "I'm ready." I informed the man without turning towards him.

"Psikh suka," I heard the dude mutter under his breath.