Chapter 16

Kiara

I decided to wait by the stairs for Daisy since only a few minutes were left for the current period to get over.

I kept scrolling through random apps to pass time. I stiffened in my place when I felt someone pass by me. My neck snapped towards the noise. I carefully stood up, when I didn't see anyone.

"Who is there?" I called out. There was no answer but there was a faint noise indicating the person moved.

I gulped down my fear and hesitantly called out, once again, "Hey, coward! Scared of a girl?"

I know what I was doing was risky but I needed answers.

The person came out of hiding and the anger on his face was very visible. Well, I guess my plan worked. His ego is hurt.

I was not even surprised to see who it was. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. It was the blond boy Dan, the red headed bitch Bella's boyfriend.

"Bitch you're dead," Dan slowly tried to corner me. "I will make you suffer."

"And I will kick you in the balls." I said confidently. But I wasn't as confident as I sounded because I was feeling vulnerable since there are no other people here, and I'm afraid he might do something bad.

"Oh just try, bitch." He laughed at me.

That just angered me. "Oh I will, you cunt."

My back hit the wall. Dan had almost cornered me. Fear was coursing through my veins. I tried to kick his balls but he caught my leg which caused me to fall to the ground.

"Who's the cunt now, bitch?" He laughed, kicking me in the stomach.

I clutched my stomach, groaning in pain. I tried to get up but he kicked me again. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I grabbed his leg and pulled him down on the floor.

I quickly stood up and took the chance to run but some other boys came out of know where and circled around me.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself.

"What do you want from me!" I yelled at no one in particular.

"Oh you'll get to know, just wait," he smirked. "I'm going to have so much fun." He licked his lips.

Wait, what?! What does he mean?

I shut my eyes tightly as I saw Dan coming near me. I knew this is it. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion because nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes and gasped in surprise when I saw satan himself, Christian Lennox.

What the hell is going with today?

My biggest enemy. I hated him as a kid and still hate him. He is the literal epitome of the devil.

All the boys faces grew pale as they saw Christian. I frowned in confusion as they ran away as fast as they could.

Why are they scared of satan? I kept wondering as my confusion grew.

"What are doing here, satan?" I asked.

"How about a 'thank you so much for saving me, Christian.'" He scoffed.

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't need any saving. I was handling it pretty well on my own."

"It didn't look like that." He said. "At least be thankful, love."

"Don't call me love."

"Why not, love?" He smirked.

I just hate him and I hate his guts. I hate it how fast he annoys me and I hate the satisfaction on his face when I get annoyed. I just want to rip out his stupid smirk from his face.

I groaned. "Just go away far from where you came."

He ignored me and grabbed my hand and dragged me from the staircase to the park area. I tried to get out of his grasp but he just tightened his hold on my hand.

"Let me go!" I shout at him.

He ignored me and continued to drag me towards the park. I was getting more frustrated minute by minute. I was supposed to wait for Daisy. She might be looking for me.

"Leave me alone, satan."

"No, thank you," he said. "The results are very horrendous."

"Why do you care?" I said frustrated. "Let me go. I have someone waiting on me."

He stopped abruptly. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes. Anyways why do you care?" I lied flawless.

I don't know why he is surprised but I don't care I just have to find Daisy and get the hell out of here.

"Nothing, just curious." He shrugged.

We reached the park and he made me sit on a bench. When he looked away I stood up to get the hell away from here but he saw me and made me sit back.

I checked the time and school had been over just a few minutes ago and all the students were going back home.

"It's getting late. I have to go home." Aaron will send a search party if I'm late.

"I'll drop you." He started to get up.

"Um no." I said blankly. "I'll manage on myself ."

"No, I'm dropping you off. Felix will kill me if I let anything happen to his little sister."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I grunted and followed him to his bike.

____________________________
ik this is a small chapter but i still hope u like this chapter <3
tbh I'm very proud of it.
how r u liking the story by far?
i will be updating the next chapter by tonight or tomorrow.

xoxo,
ash
____________________________