Chapter 17

Kiara's outfit-

Daisy's outfit-

Daisy's outfit-

-x-

Kiara

"Hey the party which Noah was talking about is still on right?" Daisy said from the other side of the phone.

"I don't know." I sighed. "I just don't feel like it and Declan has grounded me and Noah."

"So what, we can sneak out." She suggested.

"Can't because Declan has tightened the security ever since I sneaked out before."

To be honest I wasn't in the mood to take all the efforts to sneak out for a party. I was already feeling down after the events that took place today. I just wanted to snuggle in the comfort of my bed.

"Well too bad. Look out of your window I'm already here to pick you up." She said smugly.

"You better be joking, Daisy."

I hung up the call and rushed to my window. I saw Daisy waving at me from the other side of the fence. I face palmed, groaning loudly.

"This girl." I muttered.

I looked down at myself. I was in Noah's stolen oversized t-shirt, and some sweats. I was in no shape to go to a party.

I texted Daisy telling her I might take some time getting ready. She replied with a thumbs up.

I looked out of the window once again to see what Daisy was doing. She sat on the grass and removed cookies out of know where and started snacking on them. I shrugged and started to get ready.

I wore a black spaghetti strapped dress which had a rose print. I paired it with some black versace heels and a tiny prada purse. For hair I just brushed it and for makeup, I kept the makeup light and natural. Except for the eyes, I did a wing eyeliner and added some shimmer to it.