6- Lemons and Maza Mango

"Erm....uh...ss...sorry..sorry--" Zubair started, a little disoriented by everything that came at him at once. A fasting brain is already short on Oxygen and glucose and a brain that woke up moments ago is even shorter... now add to that the sudden encounter with alluring doe eyes. His brain just shortcutted *Snap!

"Main woh.. aap ko NGO wali samjha thaa.." He slowly excused trying hard to look away from her face because Roza!

The woman (she seemed to be in her late twenties.. 26/27 perhaps?) rolled her eyes and pulled forward the chiffon duppata covering her head before lightly scoffing.

Zubair stared.

Wisps of soft mahogany tendrils curled around her forehead and lay against the sides of her cheeks. Her oval shaped face held two deep, dark brown eyes, a thick fringe of sooty eye lashes that brushed under her brows as they fluttered when she blinked and a long rounded nose. Her pointy chin was pushed upwards due to her distraught expression and her dehydrated lips pushed out in a small pout.

He glanced down at his crinkled Marvel SpiderMan No way Home T-shirt (he wasn't sure if it was his own or belonged to one of his nephews) and dark green cotton shorts with his hair; a birds nest on top of his head... he looked like a homeless hobo but in his defense It Was Sunday! And he wasn't expecting any company specially not such Pretty ladies!

The only ladies coming to this house were-besides family- Rishtey wali Aunty, Paros wali Aunty, NGO wali Aunty, Maagne wali or Kaam wali Aunty.. That was it.

"Kyaa kaam hai aap ko?" Then he bit his tongue because that sounded rude and the deepening frown made him sure it was, so he changed his words, "M..mera matlb hai kis se milna?"

She sighed out then raised a brow speaking swiftly, "Abdul-Hadi yahan rehta hai?"

Zubair frowned at the anger in her tone wondering how he offended her so much then shook his head, "Nhi yahan nhi rehta--"

"Ayse kaisey ho sakta hai?! Maine khud usko kal yahan gully main walk kartey dekha tha! Abdul-Hadi hi thaa!" She countered fast arching her neck as if ready for battle.

"Uh.. Ji ji Abdul-Hadi yahan hai.. Per rehta nhi-- mera matlb hai rukne ayaa hua hai yeh unki Naani kaa ghar hai." Zubair clarified confused by the woman's queries regarding his nephew.

(Kya kiya hai in logon ne?)

"Jo bhi! Mujhe unke father se milna hai." Replied the lady with conviction.

"Magr woh toh nhi hain." Zubair shook hi head.

"Toh unki Mother se milna hai!"

"Nhi woh bhi nhi hain.." He shrugged.

"Uff! Kyaa matlb? Uskey Ammi Abu nhi haiin??!" She was furious and frustrated.

"Uh.. Aarey nhi khuda naa khuwasta Asyi baat nhi haii!! Matlb ghar pe nhi hain abhi, sab shopping karne gaye hain. Aftaar bahir kar ke ayen ge.."

She placed a hand on her hip breathing out in a huff, "Toh aap kyaa kar rhy hain ghar pe?"

It was a rhetorical question Zubair knew. She was angry and blabbering..

But what she didn't know was he was a nervous blabberer himself. And beautiful, angry women made him very very nervous.

"Mere pass koi hai nhi jisko shopping karaun.. Toh main ghar pe hun.. Lekin waisey main chala jataa magr .. Ammi hain naa meri unko aftaar karwana hota hai.. Waise toh woh chal phir leti hain magr phir bhi akele chor naa achaa nhi lagtaa..."

"Ohh bhaii poocha hai maine??" She cut him off rudely, raising her hand; fingers curling in a questioning gesture.

*crack* Went his heart at the loud Bhai.