Last- Lemon's and Shadi

"Toh bohat ameer hai kyaa?"

"Nhi."

"Tum waqi main karna chahtey ho iss se shadi?"

"Hain?? Paisa bhi nhi? Ghar bhi karaye ka hai, shadi shuda bhi hai pehle se... "

"Appa mujhe kuch nhi chahiye.. or naa hi uss ki pehli shadi se problem hai. Bhai jan, main soch samajh ke faisla kar raha hun."

Zubair answered his siblings' inquiries calmly and his brother seemed convinced.. Appa...
Not so much.

"Haye Allah!! Bawla ho gaya hai! Zuabairrr!!! Itney achey achey rishtey dikhaye they tum ko maineee! Life set ho jati tumhari! Yeh kahan shadi kar rhy ho?? Allah miyaan! Jab Aqal baanti jaa rhi thi tab mera bhai chalnaa leke khara thaa!!!" Insert sniffs and her duppata coming up to wipe her eyes of the tears of misfortune.

Zubair gave his Appa's dramatics a long sigh before nodding at his elder brother waiting for his reply at the same time the urge to escape the room grew.

The family's response to his announcement was nothing other than what he had imagined it would be.

..

His mother gave a "Meh.." like she expected nothing less stupid from him.

His bhabi gave an excited gasp quickly followed by many congratulations shifting on to the many manyy wonderful qualities she took note of in her two seconds meet-up with Muneeza Arif. Too sweet his bhabi was.

..

To be honest even his younger sister had not any qualms with the arrangement either. Seeing as her brother was back to his usual self and the woman he chose was somewhat adequate if not everything she had hoped to get for him in a life partner, Zubiya didn't give as enthusiastic a response as Mahrosh but she didn't oppose or dissuade Zubair and that was good enough.

About his brother in laws' opinions.. he frankly didn't care enough to find out what they had in mind. And he had an inkling they didn't care much either. Hehe.

Bhai Jan and Appa were the real issue. Or not issues as such but people whose opinions actually would be deciding his fate.

Not Appa's as such but Bhai Jan's definitely.

....

"Tum ne uski Saas or bete ki bhi responsibility uthaa li hai.. rakho ge kahan? Iss ghar main toh jagah nhi hai. Or phir uskey bete ki schooling wageira.. Afford karlo ge sab?" Bhai jan pointed out leaning back in his chair.

"Main ... Main dekh lun ga Bhai jan. Kahin or shift ho jaoun ga. Or affordability ka bhi masla nhi hai ..." Zubair replied.

"Toh Nikkah se pehle arrangement karna ho ga tumheyn ghar ka. Phir shadi ke expenses bhi hain... Kaise manage karo ge?"

"Maine Azeem bhai se baat ki hai woh mere liye ek new firm main appointment dekh raheyn hain.. Main kafi hopeful hun. Pay bhi raise ho jaye gi or.." Zubair looked down nodding his head again his mind whirling at the word expenses and housing.

True when he had been a hero there infront of Muneeza he hadn't given all of this so much thought and now...reality checked.

"Arey choro yahan rishta wishta.. Zubair! Main tumheyn or achi larkiyan dikhaou gi! Khub--"

"Bhai jan .. aap log rishta le jayen main ek do din mein kar lun ga sara arrangement. I promise." He looked up more sure than ever his voice holding a determined stance.

His brother shrugged his shoulder nodding his head in 'Theek hai.. jaise tum chaho."

Appa fell upon the chair Zubair just got up from her head in her hands as she scolded her brother for giving permission letting out all her frustration on to him.. (Koi nhi bhai jan.. sun len..)