(Chapter 3): Clarification

Ight, just posted the first 3 chapters you'll like them as much as this one.

(Word Count: 8132)

—————————
Monokuma's POV

"*Huff... Puff...*"

Standing there, I felt paralyzed. Sweat drop dripping down my head at a rapid rate. My heart beating at a frenzied pace.

"Hm? Oh looks like I scared all of you too much *giggles* Let's wait for them to wake up shall we?" Y/N said. As if nothing had happened between him and Mondo at all.

My face grew a more serious expression, my head tilted downwards, my eyes were shadowed.

"*Sigh* (Y/N)..." I called out.

"Hm?"

"Well, before we talk, can you come closer? I don't want them to hear anything." I requested. Y/N pondered for a moment before responding.

"Okay, Monokuma." Y/N walked toward me.

Step by step, he grew closer and closer. To the point that now we were face to face.

"Well? What is it?" Y/N asked me. I looked to the side as I sweatdropped.

"Um... well. I think, I'll take a break for now..." I told him. His eyes widened, perhaps due to the audacity of my request.

"What?! Are you serious? We haven't even gotten to introduce the e-handbook yet! And you're telling me that you want a break now?" Y/N was starting to raise his voice, though he was still quiet enough that no one could listen in.

"I-It's not going to be a long break. Just... enough to where I can get my bearings." I explained to him. He didn't seemed convinced as he put a hand to his head.

"Monokuma... do you even know just how suspicious we'd be if you just suddenly left this gym? Because of me almost breaking Mondo's hand nonetheless." Y/N told me.

"I-I know, but—!" I was then interrupted by a voice. It came from Y/N's scarf.

"Oh you can Monokuma~" The voice told me, its volume was automatically set so no one could hear it apart from me and Y/N. "But, at the very least. Stay for a little while longer. Until the e-handbooks are introduced. I know most of the students are knocked out n' stuff. Courtesy of well... him. But he's right, finish this, and you'll be free to go." The voice told me. I sighed as I nodded.

"He said yes." Y/N told the voice.

"Hmhm~ good." The voice stopped in static.

"Come on, Monokuma. Just a bit longer." Y/N says to me. I looked to the side of him; looking at the fallen students he scared to death.

"What about them? What are we going to do?" I pointed at the fallen students on the ground.

"*Sigh*... I got too carried away. I'll just put them in their dorm and put the E-handbook there with them. " Y/N replied. "As for the explanation, I'll just put a small voice message. They'll have to ask their other classmates if they want more answers."

"But... it can't do that?" I responded to him.

"*Scoffs* it won't be that hard to modify." He replied to me. I instantly knew why.

"Oh... right..."

"Come on. Let's finish this up." Y/N told me again. I nodded in response.

As the both of us look back toward the students, I noticed that there were only 6 students standing after Y/N's aura attack. Kyoko, Byakuya, Celeste, Sakura, Junko or should I say, Mukuro? And, somehow, Toko. Though, from the looks of it, she looked like she could get tipped over with the slightest force.