Chapter 1: Your friendly Ghost boy...

A new day, a new nightmare. And not the kind of nigmare you can have while dreaming. No. This nightmare is well real. Unfortunatly. I wake up lazely in his bed, rub my eyes before to get up and go open the curtains, letting the sun hitting my face. WhichI don't really like so I get away from the window. I start to dress up with my usual outfit and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth quicly. I take a minute to look at himslef in the mirror and let's face it, I don't really like what I am seeing. A feminine face and a pale skin. Because of that and because of my little size I am the joke of my school. After this little moment of self hatred I decide to rush downstair to avoid my father, take my backpack and step out of the house. After a long sigh I start to walk toward school. As I am walking, some people look at him strangely. I try to ignore it the best I can, afterall I am  quite use too and after half an hour of walk I finally arrive at school. 

(Y/N): 'Again, an other day at school, maybe it won't be so bad... right ?'

Yeah that's what I think before to sigh, and step in the school. I walk quite fast but not too fast, to not capt any attention. All I have in mind is to reach the class before any bullies find me. I walk and pass some people who as usual look at me weirdly.  Once I reach the class, at first relieved  for doing it without getting in trouble but the nice feeling soon disapear when I see my bullies in front of the door. 

Boy1: "Well well well, isn't that girly face ?" 

Girl: "You know I could give you some skirts, I'm sure it would fit you well you freak."

I turn aroud quicly and start heading somewhere else but an other bully block the path. All I can do is shake in fear at the taller boy in front of me. And there I am, surrounded, as everyone else in the corridor look at the scene while chuckling at my misfortune. 

Boy2: "Going somewhere girly ?" 

He say as he grab me by the collar and slam me against the wall wich hurt a lot. He then look at me right in the eyes before to punch me in the gut. 

Boy2: "I though I told you that if I ever saw your pathetic girly face again I would beat you up and there you are, showing your face." 

He then proceed to punch me in the gut again wich make me wince in pain. 

(Y/N):"... stop... please... it hurt..."

Boy2: "Stop it ? I don't know. Hey guys ? should I stop it ?"

Boy1: "Haha no continue it's fun."

Girl: "Yeah show this freak how it's done !"

And so he punch me again but this time right on my face, he then let go and I fall on the floor with a "thud" and the three of them kicks me as I protect my head with my heads. It continue like that for an all minute before they stop and leave the scene while laughing their ass of. I hate them but there is nothing that I can do. I raise myslef to the ground as my body scream in pain, but like always i brush it off. I then go in class as the day continue. Math, english, science, and the subject that you picked for your futur, business course. I really like that class, as later I wanna hold my own buisiness. Of course between those class, and even during, I receive mockery and insult. The teacher of course have noticed everything but as always they don't do anything to help me. Hell ! It continues during break and lunch as some people throw stuff at me like some erasers or else. 

The days goes on with the usual bullying and shit wich I really grow tired with. Finally the bells rings, meaning the end of the day. I got up from the chair and stat heading to the exit but I suddenly need to use the bathroom.  What I didn't noticed was my bullies smiling wickedly at me and following me in the bathroom. Once I'm done washing my hands I turn aroud just to see the three people I don't whant to see.