Chapiter 9: The Queen...

I was walking aroud. walking again and again. Some people were in the Calm Street Coffee, but it was not too crounded. You could hear some people talking with other witch made a nice and cool atmosphere. It was a nice afternoon, however I was stress behind my mind. The Queen was coming ! The queen ! The fucking queen of hell ! What if I upset her ? What if I embarrass her in front of her friend ? What if she kill me because of it ? What if she ask her husband to do it ? What am I saying ? She is the queen of hell, she don't need her husband to cut my head off or whatever she would do to me. I am still spacing out in front of Olivia, Crymini, Husk, Nifty and Alastor. 

(Y/N): I mean what if I upset her ? Or I don't know, what if she doesn't like what we serve it ? 

Olivia: Come on (Y/N), you are a ruthless killer, a strong and powerfull demon. Probably the most suitable here to become an overlord. 

Alastor: Your waitress is right my ghost friend ! It's gonna be like usual. You take orders, serve it, receive money, then it's done. 

(Y/N): Yeah, exept we are talking about the queen of hell ! Queen lilith herself. First of all the succubi and incubi. The queen that has been ruling since the beginin of the very time ! Yeah sure an normal costumer. 

Husk: Come on, don't be a puss. 

(Y/N): You are saying that ? pussy cat ? 

Husk: What the- ? Got a problem ? 

Everyone chuckle a bit, letting me relax and let go of the air that I didn't know was holding. I smile a bit under my mask. They are not perfect, some of them might back stab me later but in the end, I'm glad they are here. Even if we are in hell and all. I nod a bit before to go over the point again. 

(Y/N): Okay, okay just let's get over the plan again. When they arrive ? 

Crymini: We go welcome them, lead them to the best seat, or the seat that they find the most suitable. 

(Y/N): Okay then ? 

Olivia: I go take the order with an Haunter, then send you the Haunter for you to make everything. If they ask a question that I know the answer, I answer it, if not, I excuse myslef and tell them I go search for you. 

(Y/N): Okay, perfect. Me, I will make everything they ask. If they demand for me, I'll go to them. When they have finish I will make other Haunters clear the table, and I'll lead them back to the exit. 

I exhale a bit a look aroud. Nifty made a incridible job. My Coffee was clean but right now, it's spotless. Everything seems to shine. Olivia went take other command, while I wait for the big moment to come. If it's a success. My Coffee might be even more popular. I continue to be lost in thoughts before Alastor pat my shoulder.

Alastor: Well my good friend, It would have been a joy to stay and watch you but I have buisiness to attent to.

(Y/N): Yes, no problem deery.

Alastor: I really don't like that nickname. Can you change it perhaps.

(Y/N): Nope, it suits you too much~

I chuckle as see him grunt in displeasure. I say bye to him, Nifty and Husk. So it's only Olivia, Crymini and myself. I go back to the kitchen to see if our stock is full and it is. We have everything so it shouldn't be a problem. I can make almost every beverage or dessert so it should be okay too. We just can't mess that up. I didn't get trought all of that, built my confidence, mrove that myslef I was capable of all those things to fail right now !That's with a new found inner strenght that I continue to serve the clients as we wait for the mainevent to start. four of the afternoon arrive, and while I am serving someone, two Haunter come near me, stressfull. That's when I understand that our guests has arrive. I gesture to Crymini to follow me as we got wait outside. Suddenly, we see and limousine stop in front of us. That's when I know that it's THE moment.