Chapiter 6: The Cleansing...

Three weeks have passed since I lost my Coffee shop and claim my first Turf, a little part of the East of Pentagram. I had a lot of work to built back my coffee shop but I made it. I started to get away the rumble of the destroyed place to start rebuilding something totally new. From there I built back my coffee shop with the help of the money I got from the deal with Rosie. I also received the help from Alastor and of course from my ghost friends. It was complicated but I made it. Now I can claim and be proud to be the chef and owner of the Calm Street Coffee !

 Now I can claim and be proud to be the chef and owner of the Calm Street Coffee !

Nonetheless, we were all in a rush since the cleansing was approaching fast. That's when we are. At 0h00 precise the Cleansing will start. I am honestly a bit anxious since it will be my first cleansing but Alastor rassured me by telling me that I should be fine. Well maybe but still, being hunted by killer angel is a frightening tought. But here I am, standing in my coffee shop, closing the curtains and summoning three Gorluk to keep the front door safe as they are post outside.

I also order them to let pass inside demon that seems okay to let stay inside The Calm Street Coffee while the cleansing happen

I also order them to let pass inside demon that seems okay to let stay inside The Calm Street Coffee while the cleansing happen. Right now there was only Olivia who was resting and me. I didn't whanted to hide in my appartement since the coffee shop just re-open, so I stay here to protect it a minimum. I finish to settle everything for the all 24h of waiting that will arrive soon. Suddenly I hear the Gorluk moving letting someone inside and to my surprise, it's the winged cat that I talk too the first day. I float toward him excitly. 

(Y/N): Hi ! Welcome to the Calm Street Coffee ! 

Husk: Huh ? Yeah... Hi I guess. 

(Y/N): It has been a long time ! What are you doing here Husk ? 

Husk: Alastor will pass the cleansing alone. I usually wait at his place but he can't this time. He told me you were accepting some people to stay here. 

(Y/N): Wait you know Alastor ? WAIT ! Were you the friend that talk about me too him in the first place ?!

Husk: Yep, but don't make a fuss out of it. I see that it work well for you huh ? In less than 3 month you got a Turf and a buisness. 

(Y/N): Haha you can say so. Even tho I fell like it's not enough... I mean, I still whant to live correctly here ! 

Husk: Ha ! Live correctly ! In Hell ? You sure are ambitious Kid.