Chapter 2: They will pay...

Today was the day I will show my father and thoses bullies. What happens when they mess too much with the person that try his hardest to not be nice. After putting my mask on, I walk out of my room. I reach the garage where I know that my pathetic excuse of a father put some gasoline can. While the moon watch my every move, one by one i take out of the house the gasoline cans. Once they are all out, I come back home and go in the kitchen to take the biggest and sharpest knife. Without rushing anything I take the stairs and while doing It, I feel. Happy. Free. I'm so much in a bliss that I simply start to wistle. 

The stairs squeak below my feet as I continue to wistle. Finally I reach the first floor. I just casually walk towards the room of dear father. I open the door of my father as the door creak. All we can hear is his loud snoring sound and the song of me whistling. My shadow is  overhanging  as walk next to his bed and raise the knife above him. My father finally waking up, have his eyes that widden as he look at me. 

Dad: (Y/N) ?!?!? What are you doi- *swing~*

And with a fluid motion I swing the knife on his throat. He quicly grab his throat as the blood start to shoot in a tentative to stop the bleeding. Futile ~. He roll on his bed and fall from it. Still with a hand on his throat, he his now on the ground. I just go around the bed as the back of my father is towards me. While gigling I stab him in his back repeteadly. Again. And again. An̴̫̠̆̀͒͝D̸̼̙̍̿̀ ̸̨̪̆́̚A̷̻̎̈́̾G̷͖͚͚͙͐̏͊͘ȃ̸̜̱͚̃̈́̋I̷̱̍n̸̒̈́͂̽͝ͅ.̷͍̎͘͝͠͝ ̸̛̗̾̇̑a̷̗̘̔̉̎̋͘Ṇ̴̻̖͛D̴̥͋ ̷͔̞̖͑̂Ȃ̸̫̰̪̱̘̌̓g̸̗̒͗̽̕A̸̝̠̻̓́̿͜͜Ȋ̶̟͑N̷̟̈́̋ ̴͍̗̳͘~̸̡̲̥̋̽͑̕͝.̵̫̮͕̋̌ ̴̺͂͋̈́͆̚

(Y/N): "So, tell me dad. Am I a man now ?"

I ask, blood all over me and the mask. Of course he doesn't answer. He is dead.I go out of the room, take one of the gasoline can and come back in the room. I spread the gasoline on his body and make a trail from his bedroom to outside of the house. Once de gasoline can empty I light up a match and make it fall. The trail of gasoline burst in fire and continue his way towards the house who is now burning to the ground. I turn aroud and look at the skies. I probably took my times because the sun is already up, wich means once thing. It's time to go to school. 

With a gasoline can under my arm and my knife in my hand, I walk toward school. Some of my neighbors were a bit shocked to see me drench in blood and with a gasoline can under my arm. After some time I finally arrive at school. What was funny is that during my little walk toward school, some firetruck passed by, probably going to my house. I arrive at school and without a second thought i just went inside. I knew that the police were already on his way so I had to be quick. I don't whant to go and kill everyone, that's not my attention. Just the three person that really made my life a nightmare.

Seeing me, drench in the blood of my father and with a can of gasoline, most of the student run away in fear of what I could do. After walking in the halleway I finally find my bullies against one of the lockers. Determined I go toward them. On of them see me coming and start to insult me again.

Boy1: "Hey fag what are you doing here ? Here for an other beat up ? What's up with the mask ?"

Boy2: "Wait something is off."

(Y/N): 'You cannot be more right.'

Quicly I let the gasoline can on the ground and launch myslef at the first and closest guy, my knife in my hand. I'm not heavy but my sudden movement make him fall backward, and he don't have the time to strungle as I repeatadly stab him in his upper chest. Wich make they other in horror at the display in front of them. Finally the guy has finally been silenced as he lay dead with multiple stab wounds and I am even more drench in blood.

Boy1: "OH MY GOD YOU KILLED HIM ! YOU KILLED HIM YOU SPYCHO."

(Y/N): "Shut up..."

The girl ran somwhere as the boy turn aroud and start runing away from me. I take the knife from the lifeless body. For now the girl is not my priority. My priority is my prey who is running away from me at the moment. I wonder if I will be able to catch him but before I can think of anything, I feel a pair of arm guiding my arm upward for me to aim perfectly. Once I know what to do, I just throw the knife right in the middle of his neck, killing him instantly. He stop right in his track before to fall on his face. He walk to him and I take back the knife who was in the middle of the back of his neck. I move him on his back and proceed, with the knife to cut his eyes in a cross maner. While at it I giggle a bit at the sight of my bully so hepless, so dead. But I stop when I start to hear the sirene of the police outside. I know that I have to finish what I have started and quick. 

So, two down, one to go. The girl is nowhere to be seen but I might have an idea of where she is. The perks to be constantly on guard is that you start to notice some habits that your bullies or the people who harm you have. And so I grab the gasoline can and walk to the girl bathroom. I know that she is hiding here. I just walk calmly and once i'm in front of the girl bathroom I open the door and start to whistle again. 

I walk in and my steps echoes in the so call empty bathroom. I continue to to whistle as I walk in front of every wc cabine. I hear some cries in one of them and I just know that the person i'm searching for is there. I hear her crying inside of the cabine and in some way, it make me feel bad. Joking~. I start to send some gasoline from the otherside of the cabine as the girl just keep crying even more.  Once half of the gasoline can is gone. I just open the cabin and there she is. Siiting on the wc, crying all she can. 

Girl: "Please, please I beg you, I'm so sorry. So sorry."

(Y/N): "Me too, but since it's my last day, might be your last too."

And like that she see me pull out a match and light in on fire. Her eyes widden as i throw the match on her and like that she catche fire in a cry of agony. What a beautiful music to my hear. 

Girl: "HAAaaAaAaA !!!"

Her panick to try to stop the flames is quite funny, I close the door of the cabin and go out of the girl's bathroom. That's it. My task here is done. I killed my father, and my bullies. No. I need to do one more thing. I walk toward the entrance of the school but stop right in front before to go out. Honestly I'm a little scared because I know what will happen. I know what must be done. But before I step out I see my mother just next to me. I turn to her and do the same for me. 

(Y/N): "Mom... Is everything is gonna be ok ?"

Mom: "Yes, everything is gonna be fine sweetie." 

(Y/N): "Will I see you again ? After all of that ?"

Mom: "I don't know (Y/N), but I hope so." 

(Y/N): "All right. Let's. do this." 

And with the support of the person I love, I take the gasoline can and empty the rest of it all on me. All I can smeel is the gasoline mix with the smell of blood all over me. Once that done, my mom put a hand on my shoulder before I step out, opening the two big doors of the school, leaving the embrace of my mom. All i can see is the sun hight in the sky and three car of police with policen poiting there guns at me. 

Policemen: All right. You will walk slowly toward us ! 

That's what I do. I walk toward them. Of course they still point their guns at me, not knowing if I have more weapons. But suddenly I stop midway and take the last match I have on me. 

Policemen:  DON'T MOVE !!

But I couldn't care less about what they whant me to do. In a movement of hand, I lit the match. I look one last time at the blue skie before to let go of the match and leave this world in a burst of violet flames