Chapter 7: More Turf and 666 news...

I am floating, flying, swirling aroud while I giggle creeply as I slice demon who cross my path with shadow claw. I blast them away with shadow ball or even crush their head or body with shodaw arm. I'm literally on a killing spree. And you know what's the best ? The gang from the East side actually whant to fight me ! I continue to float and swirle aroud as I wrap a bunch of sinners with shodaw arm comming from the ground and use this moment to send a violet flames at them, making them burn in a violet hellfire. I hear them scream in agony and I must say it's pretty pleaseant to hear. More demons from gangs approach me.

member1: Gosh you bastard ! You killed nearly everybody 

Member 2: You are gonna may ! 

(Y/N): Me ? I don't know what you are talking about. I'm just having fun and I H̴̤̟̗̩͆̇̃̅͑̚Ả̵͍̟̱͕̦̱T̴̗͎̭͇̦̼̿̉͋̂̐͠E̸̡̩͉̘̩̯͒͗̀̀͂̊͆ people who spoil the fun. 

I create a violet flamme in the palm of my hand and blast them toward them. Burning them into a crisp. More gangs member are coming at me. They are foolish to think they can stop me. Maybe someone can but definitly not them. Some start firing at me but I just keep dodge everything by just flaoting aroud just giving them creepy chuckle. One shadow arm grab one with the claws on the head and crush it next to all his friend, receiving the blood of their teammate. They shake in disgust and are stunt a bit, that's when I raise my hand making leviate some rubble from the "war zone", envelop them of Ghost aura and fire them at hight speed, killing the sinners standing in their way. I look aroud and I don't see any other person. Well I clear this Turf it appear. I point a finger to a hight place and fire a little purple spark, magicly making appear my mark, claiming the turf. 

From the map I found, My turf of starting point was in the middle of three other. I took down two of them. Two down, One to go. While I was walking toward the Third Turf I plan on taking, I didn't realise that I would soon make the news again. I basicly walk toward the third area I whant to secure for myself. From the information my little ghost friend could gather, It's a gang of shark demon. I walk a bit more further into their turf and I already see some of the member of the gang looking at me and stopping their attack on other turf. Well...

 ḽ̵̡̩̙͙̊̌̌́̒̄͜ȩ̶̳̙̙̉̌͐̽͘t̵̻̰̻̻̍̈́̓̂̔͛͛͘͠'̴̛͓̜͙̘̯́̓͋͒̈͒s̷̝͖͊͛̆̄̆̋̊̐͋͋ ̵̛̩̗̞̱͗̈͛͌̽͗̂͠͝s̴̛̟̹̹̬̗̦̺̞̲̋͋̆͐͛̋̍̈́ċ̵̰̦̻̱̞͕̾̓͌̀̊͘̕͠à̵̪͚͎̙̬̳͚̬̏̌̋̓͗́ȓ̵̫̜̖͈̲̮̙̥̜̈́̈́́e̵̡̦̟͎̹͔͈̦͗͆̍́́̊̉͜ ̴̮̺̮̈́̏̓͝t̴̨̡͇͓͇̘͍̱̀̉́͒́̎̈́̈́ḥ̸̨̨̡̛̛̘̗̊̽́͝è̸͎͈̝̼̺͆m̸̗͔̪̏̇̇̐̓́̄́͘͘ ̶̺̺̈́̎̓̆͐̽͝͝t̷̰̺̼̗̐͊́̿̽̕ó̸͉̍̀ ̸̰̩͈̥̬͓͕͖̘͂̈́͐͝ͅd̷̗̰͋͗̃͝e̵͈̩̩̺̗̜̰̊̊̿̇̒͋̇͋́͝ͅa̴͍̠͋̍̇̎̑̕͘t̷̗̺̣́ͅh̵̩͖̖̞̺̟̦̰̔̐͠ͅ ̵̯͑͑̄͌̋!̸͈͕͈̙͖̻̗͊̾̿͊̂͊̽

......

The intro of 666news then come suddenly on the screen of many sinners, bars, or social media live. 

Katie: Good Afternoon, I'm Katie Killjoy ! 

Tom: And I'm Tom Trench ! Chaos on Pentagram city as violent Turf war is happening in the East side of Pentagram, including the "The Shark Posse" gang and the fairly new commer in hell, the Ghost Demon, (Y/N). 

Katie: That's right Tom ! After the recent extermination, many territoy are now ready to grab ! However this time we have a killer going on a killing spree and enjoing it !

They put a moment where you swirl aroud many shark demon and kill them either by claw them with shadow, slicing in them like butter or setting them in violet fire. Even a moment when I LITTERALY scare someone to death. 

Tom: The recent information we have is that he already claim two turf owned by gangs. To recall, the East side is essentially compose of gangs and mafia. Do we have to mark this day as the end of the gangs of the East side ?